Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Ok guys, I'm really conflicted on talking about this game here but, to be fair, objectively it's a really well-made one.
[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Raptus [Ep.2 Part 2 v1.1] [RedStarStudios by Infros] | F95zone

Be warned: this is a full-on rape-focused game. And I'm talking about the worse kind of rape. Even though this is totally not my cup of tea I kind of forced myself to play it to the end of the current content, and it does have a good pee-drinking scene (non-consensual male to female, of course).
I don't know if I will continue playing it in the future (way too dark thematic and you as the player can only choose to play either as an asshole rapist or an asshole, sadist fucked-in-the-head rapist) but I guess there could be someone reading that may find this title interesting.

Reactions: xxx1132
Aug 17, 2021
Just finished insight of you . Firstly if ur into female denial and stuff this is the best game animated stuff u can control the girls . And the main girl gloria lee u get to take her out on a walk which u can do from ur home and then put some toys to tease her then she begs u that she wants to go real bad and if u have 500 lewdness u can make her do it in a bush and while she's doing it some police comes interrupts them midstream there are few more pee scenes in it

Aug 17, 2021
much thanks, but sadly it's not the one, the one I recall there were 3 girls, and I think the sis of the protag was the mother of the other three girls? (just recalled there was 4 girls not just 3)
the intro section about potions choosing (so you'd put them in her cappuccino) had these options:
1. red potion makes the girl duck you and keeps ducking you till her mother comes home and you get a game over.
2. Blue potion that makes her sleep (not sure what was the other result of it)
3. purple potion/green potion (can't recall which) : that makes her turn into a cake,with the only option is to eat the cake such reaching an early game over (OH ALSO the game had tons n tons of lines from movies n such)
4. A yellow potion that makes her pee (later opening a path which lets you control her peeing habits)
5. no potions, just the good ol cream.
control her peeing habits how do u do that?

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
control her peeing habits how do u do that?
The game's name is "Dirty Pool" and sadly it's on hold rn iirc, if you give her the yellow potion you unlock peeing fetish in the game and basically every time there's a scene with her there's a variation where she pees, there will be points where she asks you if she can pee, if you refuse you unlock the peeing variants for more scenes

Reactions: Corteran
Aug 17, 2021
The game's name is "Dirty Pool" and sadly it's on hold rn iirc, if you give her the yellow potion you unlock peeing fetish in the game and basically every time there's a scene with her there's a variation where she pees, there will be points where she asks you if she can pee, if you refuse you unlock the peeing variants for more scenes
i played it and i took the blackmail path i had nothing like that .

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
i played it and i took the blackmail path i had nothing like that .
I can confirm there is some pee desperation stuff in the game, if you're unsure on how to get it there should be a walkthrough available in the original thread

Aug 17, 2021
I can confirm there is some pee desperation stuff in the game, if you're unsure on how to get it there should be a walkthrough available in the original thread
Got it it was in the blackmail path . 3 of them at the end she ends up peeing

Aug 17, 2021
Also Sweet affection and research into corruption has 11/10 pee scenes tho as the levels increase u can see them clearly .

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote