Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
please advise games where the son pisses on his mother
In Glassix there is a scene like that, but it's a one-off so far. Other games are Corruption by Mr.C and The Twist by Kst. I can't remember anything else that features such a scene.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I've been waiting for more than a year to get a watersports scene in [VN] - [Ren'Py] Defending Lydia Collier [v0.12.1 Public] [White Phantom Games] | F95zone and it finally delivered.
Now if you never played it be aware of the fact there is a lot of content you need to get through before you get to that scene, also this game is full of branches unfortunately so you have to make the right choices else you'll miss it.

If you want some pointers on what to do, be prepared for some mild spoilers: Stephanie is your girl, pursue her romantically and get her to undergo plastic surgery to enhance her breasts, she will then thank you in the best possible way :cool:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
If you haven't yet, go play [VN] - [Ren'Py] - The Assistant [Ch. 1.7] [Backhole] | F95zone
Not only because it contains a proper watersports scene (I haven't played through to the end so there might be more), but also because the rest of the scenes are really, really good (as in general, animations and renders are just above average).
Some pointers to get to the scene: Pursue Piper, and you'll get to it eventually, it happened towards the end of the current content (I guess)

dickballsdick13

Nov 23, 2017
I'm not sure which chapter it is, but Puso's (RIP?) Beach Party Reunion has a great scene where a female character pees in a crab position while another guy watches her and jacks off

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then a few of the games from Shark's Lagoon have brief scenes of women peeing in toilets or squatting outside. I can't remember exactly which since it has been a while, but one of them is Whakawai.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm not sure which chapter it is, but Puso's (RIP?) Beach Party Reunion has a great scene where a female character pees in a crab position while another guy watches her and jacks off
If you mention Puso's works, then we must talk about Mummy love part 3 (full golden shower scene) and Castle Gravenstein (can't remember which chapter, hot urination scene there, similar to the beach party's one)

dickballsdick13

Nov 23, 2017
If you mention Puso's works, then we must talk about Mummy love part 3 (full golden shower scene) and Castle Gravenstein (can't remember which chapter, hot urination scene there, similar to the beach party's one)
I totally forgot about those. I archived all of his games somewhere thankfully so I'll need to dig them back up. Hopefully he is ok but it isn't looking good.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
dickballsdick13 darlic

Searched for Pusooy. I pulled them all and checked a few. Seems legit.

- got this from an f95zone.to mask going to this folder. It's probably on here somewhere.

Enter these I think any time while the game is up.

Cosplay Schoolgirl: 9qzh
Island Girl: 8x5w
Schoolgirl Train: 7q7q
Bloodheart: harr
Cheerleader party: xhi
Girlfriends: cute
Mummy Love part One: ankh
Mummy Love part two: siti
Mummy Love part three: gold
Farmer’s Daughter: farm
Farmer’s Daughter2: bind
Farmer’s Daughter3: jojo
Farmer’s Daughter4: tied
Beach Party: sand
Beach Party2: fire
Beach Party3: rain
Beach party 4: orgy
Castle Gravenstein 1: blitz
CG2: glow
CG3: fire
CG4: xeno
CG5: blut
CG6: grav
BPR 1: bust

Didn't see a BPR exe but it's just flash so slide an swf over one of the exes and it should play. Thought I'd pop in and lend a hand.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Another great game joining in the watersports scene in great fashion!
[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Tales from the Unending Void [v0.12a Extra] [Perverteer] | F95zone

(this is slightly incorrect as there was a piss drinking scene already, but the last one is what really took the cake for me).
Even if you're not into watersports (why are you reading this, then?), I highly suggest playing this one, it's a fantastic game, on so many levels.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woodland Nomad

xxx1132

May 21, 2020
Another great game joining in the watersports scene in great fashion!
[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Tales from the Unending Void [v0.12a Extra] [Perverteer] | F95zone

(this is slightly incorrect as there was a piss drinking scene already, but the last one is what really took the cake for me).
Even if you're not into watersports (why are you reading this, then?), I highly suggest playing this one, it's a fantastic game, on so many levels.
It looks interesting. And how many water sports scenes are there in the game!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote