Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I know Glassix is already on the list, but the comment was that the scenes are pretty much all the same. There was an update earlier this summer with a character who is really into watersports, and a MFF threesome pissing orgy scene later in the game featuring the succubus and a cop.
Wow, I was positive that game was doomed to stay forever vanilla, more or less.
Can you provide a save to that scene, please?

Last edited:

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
Wow, I was positive that game was doomed to stay forever vanilla, more or less.
Can you provide a save to that scene, please?
* There's no need, really. If you want to rush through everything just to see a particular scene, you can turn on cheat mode and adjust whatever variables you need in order to access the particular content. To know what you need, there's an also Events List available in the game which tells you where to be, when, with whom, and what other requirements need to be met.

The succubus scene is called "Water Lily", and it sounds like you'd be interested in checking out some of Daisuki's content, including "Daisuki's Emancipation".

* On the other hand, if you check out the Gallery on the game's main menu, there's a padlock near the top right corner. Clicking it will unlock all scenes in the gallery, but the effect is non reversible.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
The Sims 4, whicked whims pee anywhere is a feature that may interest some of you.
I think there is only one peeing animation. And there is still no autonomy for peeing on the spot.
I think two years ago the developer said he wanted to add autonomy to this feature, but as far as I know, nothing has changed.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
[RPGM] - [Completed] Summer Memories Plus [v2.02] [Dojin Otome/Kagura Games] | F95zone
I can say this definitely goes among the best game I ever played so far.

There's a lot of pee content in this game (and much more). I highly suggest you play this.
It takes some time and grind to get to the good stuff, but it is a very well-made game and you can skip minigames if you get bored with them. If you want to get directly to the h-scenes there's a 100% save available in that thread.

Reactions: Woodland Nomad

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
[RPGM] - [Completed] Summer Memories Plus [v2.02] [Dojin Otome/Kagura Games] | F95zone
I can say this definitely goes among the best game I ever played so far.

There's a lot of pee content in this game (and much more). I highly suggest you play this.
It takes some time and grind to get to the good stuff, but it is a very well-made game and you can skip minigames if you get bored with them. If you want to get directly to the h-scenes there's a 100% save available in that thread.

I dl'd and played. Did not see a tag for this at the top. Added it to the list.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote