• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
What I can think of is

Kung Fu Grand King
CustomReidoV
Detective Girl of the Steam City
Kangoku Senkan
SlaveWitchApril
Terrible Laboratory
Captive Market
That Life The Rural Survival RPG
The Depravity of a Lewd Vampire
The Ninja Rape Legend- Ajisai

And nearly every Miel game in existence (Nearly)
Like for example:
Aristocunts
Bullied Bride
DeviantDungeon
Elf Breeding Farm
Hot Steamy Knights
Mother daughter pet
Nympho monster domination

darlic

Feb 27, 2017

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v0-7a-395games.42509/ just got updated with a urination tag. Not sure where the scene is as I've never played it, but looking through the changelogs it looks less like a new scene added and more a tag being updated for something that was already in.
I've noticed that too. I've played the last update but there were no urination scenes so far. This means if the mods used the tag correctly, that the scene has been added with the latest update.

I'm going to play it ASAP (it is a fantastic game anyway, highly recommended) and report back what it is about.

EDIT: To be fair I've played V0.6, but after that, the dev released v0.6.1 (which had new content I wasn't aware of) and the recent v0.7 . So maybe the scene could have been added in the previous release.
However, since the thread is owned by the dev himself and he didn't mention Urination in the genres list, I'm pretty sure this is yet another case of tag misusage. I will check it anyway, stay tuned...

Last edited:

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
For the MIST update it's a scene where the MC is rubbing one of the girls' clit and she pees when she orgasms (optional though).

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Yes, it was pretty mild but hot. I really hope to see more of this in that game.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
[Ren'Py] Apartment #69 [v0.04] [Luxee] | F95zone
Just as its spiritual predecessor (Parental Love), the new game from Luxee has now been awarded the urination tag :).
There's only one scene, it's a little bit sudden but I'm not gonna complain at all, and I hope to even see more of that in the future.
You have to follow the story and it will automatically happen eventually (light spoiler: it happens at the school, male on female).

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
[VN] - [Ren'Py] Worlds of Wonders [v0.1.0] [It's Danny] | F95zone

Another promising title to be added to the list. This is a sci-fi one, the story seems very interesting so far and the girls look hot.
It is at its first release so there is only one scene available, but I believe there is much more to come in the future.
Spoiler about the scene: It happens during the opening dream, you can watch the alien girl pee and the mc can also pee on her/inside her mouth) all the scenes are optional

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I just realized no one mentioned this real gem of a game here:
[VN] - [Ren'Py] Desert Stalker [v0.05] [Zetan] | F95zone

This is such a good game, I recommend it not only because it features two watersports scenes already, but because the story and its overall quality are simply outstanding. Seriously give it a try, you won't regret it!
About the scenes: They are all about piss drinking (male on female). One happens right at the beginning of the game, the other one mandates the player to either bargain with the mutant that kidnapped the gray-haired elf girl or let him kill her

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
I don't know if new content still covers this topic in Desert Stalker, but it seems the scene I read about on here has been removed from the game/story, and unless there's more than the one with the Raider in the beginning, then I guess it should be dropped from the list.

On another topic, there's more WS content in Glassix now.

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I don't know if new content still covers this topic in Desert Stalker, but it seems the scene I read about on here has been removed from the game/story, and unless there's more than the one with the Raider in the beginning, then I guess it should be dropped from the list.
I'm not sure I understood correctly, but the raider scene is still there. And there's another one later on in the game, still involving piss drinking

Edit: I've taken a look at glassix but couldn't find anything new, can you give any pointers about the new content please?

Last edited:

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
I'm not sure I understood correctly, but the raider scene is still there. And there's another one later on in the game, still involving piss drinking

Edit: I've taken a look at glassix but couldn't find anything new, can you give any pointers about the new content please?
There's a new scene involving taking the principal to the strip club to get on stage and strip, but she's not into the idea and you two just end up drinking beer instead. And drinking and talking. And then things take a turn for the kinkier. At one point, it even involves the waitress/bartender beyond just bringing more beer. It's a long scene to read through, but even their discussion talks about watersports.

As for Desert Stalker, I stand corrected. It appears the choice to use the raider girl that way in the beginning isn't available if you don't throw her against a rock during the fight first.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote