EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Promo V.0.91.png

Overview:
The Office Wife you play Stacy Jones, recently married and newly employed at a fairly typical office job. When a mysterious amulet lands in your hands, however, your life begins to radically change. Consumed by desires and impulses you've never felt before, you're soon wearing less and less to work and indulging not just your new husband, but just about any man who wishes to partake.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2024-04-08
Developer: J. S. Deacon - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.91 Public Hotfix 1
Language: English
FanArt Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Update only Win
(v0.90 -> 0.91 Hotfix1): - - - -

Patches: (for v0.91)
Extras: - Unofficial Ren'Py version

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Bathroom 4.png Office_Bathroom_Selfies_01.png Knockers2_42.png Dream_02_03.png Jason_Desk2_9_Outfit_02.png Office_Alley2_02_Outfit_06.png Jason_Desk3_10_outfit_05.png Michael_Office2_09.png GymShower_12c.png Marcus2_06.png Warehouse2_10.png Reading_03a.png Dixon's3_28.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Stacy Jones, a recently married woman consumed by desires and impulses due to a mysterious...
LONG 'D' BLACK AMULET. :WaitWhat:

NOTE: Hope J.S Deacon knows how to manage a good CUCK visual novel, 'cause there are plenty of one-chapter low quality NTR plots, out there.

Last edited:

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Why is RPGMaker the engine used for this? Does it actually have (or is it planed to have) game play that requires RPG-esque features? I only ask because the provided screenshots seem to indicate a visual novel style game rather than a JRPG style game.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I won't play the game that soon but I like what I'm seeing and reading about it, though, I don't expect this game to make a big splash on the scene to be quite honest.

Anyway, good luck dev, I hope you'll prove me wrong.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
i dont know why these are RPGM instead of RENPY

the unofficial version RENPY version remake of Anna, for example, flows a lot better as a story while removing all the tedious backtracking and "busy work"
Sont know why people prefer these s RENPY rather than RPGM. I really like the concept of walking around a town to complete objectives and get sexy pictures after rather than endlessly click through a picture book.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Judging by the description it sounds like her sleeping with anything that looks at her funny is the entire premise of the game. Not a fan of games that make me do character I don't like.
If you read it again is talking about her in the future when she is fully corrupted

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes