Odabar

Mar 14, 2018
Feels like the game is slightly buggy. Just won't fire som pics and you get stuck. I really like the game so far, but its too buggy to keep playing so have not seen the whole game yet. Will be back after a few updates. Hotwife theme is really my jam.

Reactions: djmaxxed

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
is it a bug that's its the same thing over and over each day. or is that the end of the game. would be good if it note came up telling us that's the end or something

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I'd like to know that too... how far does it go?
I'm playing... there's grind... and I can't tell whether I'm looping or just missing out something

Fuck...
Deacon love... do you mind?

Last edited:

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Why is RPGMaker the engine used for this?
i dont know why these are RPGM instead of RENPY
Some game developers (1) find using a Point-n-Click IDE like RPGMaker's easier than learning how to code a programming language like that used by Ren'Py.

(1) especially those with little or no software development/programming experience.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
i dont know why these are RPGM instead of RENPY

the unofficial version RENPY version remake of Anna, for example, flows a lot better as a story while removing all the tedious backtracking and "busy work"

Not only that, but like when you trust the game, you forget to save and then the game gets stuck, as it just happened to me, just after the doctor's scene, and it makes you lose more than half an hour of playing (a kinda pain in the ass), or in the other hand doesn't let you save the game in the middle of a scene. It's one of the reasons I will "always" choose Ren'Py before others.

It's true that there're a several of Unity/RPG games that're not so problematic and I can give names, while most RPG and Unity games are a fucking headache.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Same I guess. Got enchantment up to three but now seems like the days are looping.
I am up to enchantment 5. there are similarity to the days with small differences in scene and dialogue as you progress. I am just about to go to the doctor a second time as an example

Reactions: Nathaluna

lv3175

Mar 3, 2018
I'm kinda confused by the title, the whole 'a hotwife interactive story' thing from the main screenshot. I thought hotwifing was the wife sleeping with others but with the husband's knowledge and approval because he likes to watch, but the description of the game sounds more like he's out of the loop and she's fooling around without his being aware? I'm honestly cool with either direction, but it may be misleading to some who expect something more along the lines of 'an adventurous couple' where the husband is a willing (and even initiating) participant. Hope they pay attention to the tags, and that this gets a renpy port later, cause rpgm games are generally walking simulators.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes