Odabar

Mar 14, 2018
I reached enchantment 8 with no bugs so i don't know why you are having any.
I had several bugs. Sometimes it just skips entire events and sometimes its pictures that can't be found and you get stuck in a loading cycle. It just got to much for me, and though i like the game, i will wait for a few updates. It became unplayable for me rather quick. But its still only 0,1 so i forgive the bugs.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
NTR OK! Great, but I hope also for adding some other tags like: exibizionism, group sex, voyeurism, bdsm, corruption and some public sex.
Anyway a really good start! Well done (y)

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
im stuck on a loop, i got to the part of shes having hot flashes in the office, but i cant get past this loop of going on the train to and from work, car still in the shop, the main boss telling her whats on her schedule, its repeating, it hasent told me im at the end of the version or anything im a hour in, can anyone help me.

Reactions: Ghosthands

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, starting the game, the car broke, the bf is in pj and about to sleep,
he ask her to take the train instead of helping her, her first day, alone and all that.
but when she get home, he is still up, and they watch a movie?
if he really needed to sleep how come he did have time to watch a movie?
i really hate inconsistency like this.

Odabar

Mar 14, 2018
he ask her to take the train instead of helping her, her first day, alone and all that.
Not really an inconsistency. The MC says the husband might just be lazy, and is proven true later.

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
im stuck on a loop, i got to the part of shes having hot flashes in the office, but i cant get past this loop of going on the train to and from work, car still in the shop, the main boss telling her whats on her schedule, its repeating, it hasent told me im at the end of the version or anything im a hour in, can anyone help me.
Same for me. Either I am missing something or something isnt triggering

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The one thing that stands out the most in this game for me is...the flushing sound of the toilet... After every day grinding, i can't get rid of it from my memory.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Netflix originals.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes