Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Interesting game, one can see where the story is going.

Sometimes she's wearing the necklace (with no real explanation of how or why she got it), but other times she's not. Huh?

Hate the idiot map, but luckily it doesn't require traveling too far to figure out where things are. On the bright side, it doesn't require a gazillion googlebytes of file size to upload.

Waiting to see her get fucked by someone, anyone, at work.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Hmm, too bad there's some ''magical'' necklace in this story that is corrupting the MC, it takes all the fun of actually corrupting female protagonists slowly and changing their attitude over time just in natural way. (y)

Anyway, good luck with your project.

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
Nice, really enjoyed the intro to the game can't wait for more. Slightly annoyed that it didn't give an opportunity to save right before ending but overall quality is very good.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But the game will have also a cuckold/sharing/hotwifing path (the husband will be excited to share her wife) or only cheating (the husband doesn't know)?

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
so, starting the game, the car broke, the bf is in pj and about to sleep,
he ask her to take the train instead of helping her, her first day, alone and all that.
but when she get home, he is still up, and they watch a movie?
if he really needed to sleep how come he did have time to watch a movie?
i really hate inconsistency like this.
Good question... Or the developer wants the husband to be an alpha jerk or he forgot that he was in bed and not on the sofa :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: patrickB

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
other than that I actually like it. the walking around is not that tiresome (at least for now)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the coding need a bit of work, to avoid bugs, the take-train spot need to be visible.
at the end of this version i felt i wanted to play more, and thats a good sign, meaning so far so good for a v0.1.

Reactions: SAMASH112

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I got the enchantment to 9. then it ended right after the husband and wife had sex. (support patreon screen) I had minimal bugs , after she got stomach ache. doctor, office, check with husband, check with boss, go to toilet, go to eiter Polly, or the sales guy or your computer. Check with husband. go out and eat. go back to office pm husband and then go to warehouse )i alternate Steve and Simon) go to basemant and workout , shower, talk to Luke(?) , go home, seduce. repeat ad infinitum

HagMyStash

Dec 23, 2017
Why is RPGMaker the engine used for this? Does it actually have (or is it planed to have) game play that requires RPG-esque features? I only ask because the provided screenshots seem to indicate a visual novel style game rather than a JRPG style game.
I notice that for a lot of people, when they use RPGMaker intstead of Ren Py it's typically to grant a little more choice in progression. In Ren-Py, its usually (not always) jump from section to section and you have to progress through each section story book style, maybe you get a choice, but you still have to choose in that section.

With RPGMaker, it usually turns out more like a choose your own adventure style, where there may be a couple different routes, and you can completely neglect a route if you would like, and never even look at it

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so far is hotwifing, and i hope it will be like that and minor cuckolding.

Reactions: patrickB
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes