jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
same here - how get 5th enchantment?
After talking to Jason before lunch, work with Stevie in the warehouse. You may have to work with him a couple of times but then a scene will open up that leads to enchantment 5.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
CONTINUITY PROBLEM:

Okay, just went through the CG file added in Post 125 preceding. One set of pictures in there shows a robed character getting on the train and handing The Necklace to our heroine, possibly with some sort of dialogue.

Restarted the game from the beginning, got to the point where she's getting molested by the pair of ne'er-do-wells, them ending up dead, and our heroine crawling off the train while holding The Necklace - no explanation of how she got The Necklace.

Still like the story. Don't know why her husband of only two (?) years isn't still crawling all over her killer body every chance possible, but I'm not writing the story. Two years into my marriage and we were still baptizing every room in the house.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the necklace is explained, she has no clue, blackout, something is going on, but we dont know and she dont know, yet.

we dont know why this dude is like that, 2 years can be long enough to make the sex monotonous, but he gets horny by showing her off others, and it could be his fetish or the necklace, maybe it will be revealed in the future.

i did post about the inconsistency of the BF why he didnt get her when the car didnt start, but some wrote it could be that he is like that, a lazy fuck. we will see.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
yeah, so i dont feel sorry for him if someone else is getting her.
a normal dude would drive and get her.
It's a game, but in reality that represents someone who doesn't care about his wife at all. Destined to be a cuckold or divorced

Reactions: patrickB

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hide the text in the game? Press H
Hey, sorry but nope, ain't working. Tried several keys but didn't found one to hide the textbox. It's a shame though, most nude wifey renders are half covered by the textbox...

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I have extracted the CGI's but there's only one scene AFAIK so I can't be arsed to upload.
Don't take it badly but even if there is only one scene the CG's are uploaded to get an idea of the routes, or to enjoy the renders. Anyway they have already been uploaded and shared in this thread.

Last edited:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Hey, sorry but nope, ain't working. Tried several keys but didn't found one to hide the textbox. It's a shame though, most nude wifey renders are half covered by the textbox...
Yep sorry, I forgot that this is RPG. However, the developer has not added the option to hide the textbox.

The solution to hide the textbox in the game. Extract the .rar to "TheOfficeWife/www/"

*Fixes:
- Hide textbox (press ctrl key).
- Transparent textbox in the main menu and in the game

Enjoy!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes