Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres a bugfix:

and released in:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Mac version wont work as always when a RPGM comes with saved file inside windows directory
I suggest to the dev to force to use the directory www/game/save because if the game saves on user/Appdata in Windows

Mac version will never works

So DELETE MAC COMPATIBILTY OR FIX AS I SUGGESTED

THERE are a lot of RPGM GAMES the works on mac... but saves MUST BE LOCATED IN THE GAME DIRECTORY

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
J. S. Deacon here, creator of The Office Wife game. Wow...I didn't even know this game was posted on here until last night. Version 0.1 was basically a raw beta test that I threw up on Patreon to help find the bugs. I'm flattered at the mostly positive response. I know there are a lot of bugs, but I'll work through them as best I can. Your feedback is invaluable.

I can't promise everyone will enjoy the game, but I can promise two things. The first is that there is an end to the story and I plan to finish it. The game is based on story of the same name I wrote back in 2018 and though the game is already straying quite a bit from the original story (in a good way I think), it very much has an ending. The second thing I can promise is that I will always take your feedback and strive to improve the game with each new release until it is complete. This has been a huge learning curve for me as I've never done any programming or digital art before (I'm primarily a writer). I will make mistakes. Bear with me. In the end, I hope we'll all have created something wonderful together.

Thanks,
J. S.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
As a feedback, the tempo is just fine not too fast and not too slow ( for me ). Be as clear as you can be even if you Think stuff is obvious in RPGM it isnt so necessecarily for the user, mark it anyway possible to avoid frustration and downtime.
Finally keep the NTR flowing , its ok if the wifey wants to keep certain parts a secret :). Great game, good luck!

bparkfun

Apr 23, 2019
Enjoying the game, but after the car came back it seems some bugs popped up. When conversing with other characters the screen stays on the map, some of the actions don't work anymore like changing into workout clothes after work. Anyone else have these issues?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
As for getting to Enchantment 4, after you visit the doctor the first time, make sure you talk to Jason before going to lunch. Then, on the following day, talk to Jason before lunch again and you'll get the added scene and gain Enchantment 4.

Reactions: 1lonegamer

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
As for getting to Enchantment 4, after you visit the doctor the first time, make sure you talk to Jason before going to lunch. Then, on the following day, talk to Jason before lunch again and you'll get the added scene and gain Enchantment 4.
Didn't work for me, but I haven't tried the 0.1.1

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
My antivirus goes hog wild on anonfile.com. Don't know what malicious stuff is included on anonfile, but my antivirus won't have any of it.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes