AbraXX

Jul 4, 2018
Stacy Jones, a recently married woman consumed by desires and impulses due to a mysterious...
LONG 'D' BLACK AMULET. :WaitWhat:

NOTE: Hope J.S Deacon knows how to manage a good CUCK visual novel, 'cause there are plenty of one-chapter low quality NTR plots, out there.
I literally couldnt have agreed more
there is a certain dev who released about 4-6 NTR games together and all of them have literally no story at all :3
just jump into the sex straight away
i mean whats even the point then -.-

Cav4lo

Aug 26, 2017
Would love to know how much content is in the game. I reached 8 enchantment and it seems to keep looping from now on, but i don't really know if I missed anything.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
It seems the game goes as far as you start running into frequent bugs - MC won't change her clothes in the morning, no more trains to catch (though your car should already be working by then), you go to the gym at night and she gets naked to shower afterwards but doesn't shower at all (the curtains are open but won't do a thing), and when you talk to the creeper he just says good night (as if you had your clothes on, idk), I also couldn't have lunch anymore... I think when all that started to happen I had Enchantment on level... 6? Maybe 7

Last edited:

Cav4lo

Aug 26, 2017
It seems the game goes as far as you start running into frequent bugs - MC won't change her clothes in the morning, no more trains to catch (though your car should already be working by then), you go to the gym at night and she gets naked to shower afterwards but doesn't shower at all (the curtains are open but won't do a thing), and when you talk to the creeper he just says good night (as if you had your clothes on, idk), I also couldn't have lunch anymore... I think when all that started to happen I had Enchantment on level... 6? Maybe 7
I reached enchantment 8 with no bugs so i don't know why you are having any.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes