CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The outfit that Morgan gave Stacy at Dixon's is awesome, the top is perfect. The super short skirt should have been just as transparent. So, please Mr. Deacon, change the skirt to a matching transparent one and her outfit will be perfect. Would be nice to see Stacy get involved with a real horse, maybe, work or volunteer at a stable. Or one of her friends can wear a horse dildo strapon. Polly's webcam, video would be a great option. It should be logical for Stacy to run into someone or a group of people who will rough her up a bit. Smack her around and bruise her up some, and believe it or not, she is actually getting off on the rough treatment. How about these people getting her drugged up and everybody taking a turn at her, using all her holes? I got to take my meds, again.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Alone at Night
3 hours ago
I originally posted this on Instagram (you can follow Stacy there at
I wanted to post it here for you all too, of course. I mostly just want to comment on how crazy technology is these days. The background of this was a real photo of a person. I liked the lighting and background so I matched the lighting as best I could in Daz for the render of Stacy. Then, using Photoshop's generative AI and removal tools, I was able to edit the person out of the photo and blend it to seamlessly add Stacy in. The result came out pretty good I think. The whole project took less than 30 minutes and half of that was just me fooling around with things. I'm not sure how applicable this is in a game setting since the background is static, but a couple years ago this kind of thing would have been impossible. Promo_Instagram_Outfit11_01 full (1).jpg

RazLurkin

Jun 17, 2023
The last scene with the gang in 0.91 doesn't trigger for a long time now and I think that I've done all of the steps. Can someone tell me how to make it trigger or if it's possibly bugged?

Fantom_89

Jun 23, 2020
Hello, please help me, I started playing this game, I got stuck at the stage where her boyfriend says to leave a gap in the shower curtain, this is when she has to go to the gym, I’ve already tried everything, nothing works, I’m stuck in one place, I’m stuck

Point1979

May 24, 2021
So... I'm gonna be the first to bring it up.
When do we think the next release will be?
I want it stated that i really enjoy this game, and i think the latest release (aside from the bugs) was really good. I'm not sure its waited six months for good, but it did move the story along a nice bit. Does the dev intend to wait till Oct to release again?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
The last scene with the gang in 0.91 doesn't trigger for a long time now and I think that I've done all of the steps. Can someone tell me how to make it trigger or if it's possibly bugged?
Hi - you need to work out without Zack ("Not tonight") when prompted. If you do not have the new Zack gym outfit (the electric pink one), you may have encountered a new bug which will prevent this final scene: if so, post your save game and I will patch it so you can proceed

Reactions: RazLurkin

RazLurkin

Jun 17, 2023
Hi - you need to work out without Zack ("Not tonight") when prompted. If you do not have the new Zack gym outfit (the electric pink one), you may have encountered a new bug which will prevent this final scene: if so, post your save game and I will patch it so you can proceed
I did it and it worked! Thank you very much for the help!

Hilmi jr

Mar 4, 2019
Hi, I'm stuck on enchantment 76, namely the mission is self pleasure 2. But when I come home there's always Donnie sitting on the sofa. knocker's after work turns out to activate self pleasure 1. please help me. Thank You

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hi, I'm stuck on enchantment 76, namely the mission is self pleasure 2. But when I come home there's always Donnie sitting on the sofa. knocker's after work turns out to activate self pleasure 1. please help me. Thank You
DM me or post your save, I'll take a look

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
The outfit that Morgan gave Stacy at Dixon's is awesome, the top is perfect. The super short skirt should have been just as transparent. So, please Mr. Deacon, change the skirt to a matching transparent one and her outfit will be perfect. Would be nice to see Stacy get involved with a real horse, maybe, work or volunteer at a stable. Or one of her friends can wear a horse dildo strapon. Polly's webcam, video would be a great option. It should be logical for Stacy to run into someone or a group of people who will rough her up a bit. Smack her around and bruise her up some, and believe it or not, she is actually getting off on the rough treatment. How about these people getting her drugged up and everybody taking a turn at her, using all her holes? I got to take my meds, again.
I can go for her giving a horse a BJ, not sure how it would be introduced into a city-scape.
Smacking her around and bruising her up some, does not do it for me at all.
I don't think you need to drug Stacy for gangbang.
I am sure she could be persuaded if you were all nice enough to her.
Yes, please take your meds.
How is the governments plan to "integrate you back into society" going anyway?

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
ive been at this for a while cant figue out how to trigger this
You need to go to your desk in the morning before going into Michael's office. This will progress stripping-Jessie-at-work, which is a prerequisite to unlock the rest of the game. After a few days and night, you'll get a Bruce scene at O'Shannons, and the final enchantments will then become active.

I think I'll add some hint text around this for saves such as yours

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes