michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hello there.
Can somebody please help with my save?
I really like the game..
And it's really sad to be stuck at this amazing game..
Thanks a lot!
Hi - unfortunately, you're softlocked, as you need to do photoshoot 3 to progress the game, but can't do it due to having missed photoshoots 1 & 2 (which needed you to visit Chi-Chi's in the previous outift - before enchantment 42)

But I can help: the attached save sets you up for photoshoot 3. Work at your desk in the morning (do not go into Michael's office) and Isaac should call, progressing the rest of the game.

For anyone else similarly softlocked, the current hack is to load your save into , click Show Data In Raw and change variables 49 (Tabitha) to 5, and PhotoStudio (74) to 8:

fix-for-photoshoot-3.png

Annak84

May 22, 2024
Hi - unfortunately, you're softlocked, as you need to do photoshoot 3 to progress the game, but can't do it due to having missed photoshoots 1 & 2 (which needed you to visit Chi-Chi's in the previous outift - before enchantment 42)

But I can help: the attached save sets you up for photoshoot 3. Work at your desk in the morning (do not go into Michael's office) and Isaac should call, progressing the rest of the game.

For anyone else similarly softlocked, the current hack is to load your save into , click Show Data In Raw and change variables 49 (Tabitha) to 5, and PhotoStudio (74) to 8:

View attachment 3705112
Thanks!

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
View attachment 3704929
I dont want to even guess how long till the next update. Does anyone have the full update?
This is the full text from the dev's post back on 1st May...

It's been a bit of a crazy month for me and I'll admit I have not made as much progress on the next update as I had hoped. I'm currently in the process of moving to a new state which has been and continues to be a total clusterfuck. However, once I'm settled in, I'll be 100% virtual in my day job, which will free up more time to work on the game. So, although I'm behind where I'd like to be currently, the future is bright! I have so many exciting ideas for the next release, I can't wait!
J.S.
P. S. I promise I'll release a sneak peek soon!

That's it...

Captain1

May 30, 2019
Guys, I have a macbook and when I run the game I have

"The application “Game” can’t be opened." error. Do you know why? Or how can I solve it?

Reactions: BetoMurilo

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Guys, I have a macbook and when I run the game I have

"The application “Game” can’t be opened." error. Do you know why? Or how can I solve it?
Looks like a permissions issue. What you can try is to open a terminal window where your app is, and type

xattr -cr <gamename.app>
chmod +x <gamename.app>/Contents/MacOS/*

replacing <gamename.app> with the name of your Office Wife .app. It should then open okay

Reactions: Captain1

Captain1

May 30, 2019
Looks like a permissions issue. What you can try is to open a terminal window where your app is, and type

xattr -cr <gamename.app>
chmod +x <gamename.app>/Contents/MacOS/*

replacing <gamename.app> with the name of your Office Wife .app. It should then open okay

zsh: parse error near `\n'
I have this error when I paste the codes you texted, do you know why?

hahabis

Feb 14, 2019
I've replayed this game for many times due to different version release. What I am really sure about is, do NOT push the main story too fast, especially for those who want full gallery. Some main story events may make side events unhappenable.

How to know if it's a main story event? They are typically long, requires a few conditions, or relates to Stacy's outfit. If you play renpy the version like me, it would be more clear since the conditions are listed.

OLT (One last thing) for the Dev. NEW OUTFIT IN THE NEXT UPDATE PLEASE !

Last edited:

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Stuck aroubd Ench 22 Day 19

Nate sez Guy from Knockers is cop apparently who wants to talk abt train event (only went to Knockers 1x so idk he was cop).

After work, whether workout or no, no hint to go to meet them (hint is "go home"), and Jason not at home. Knockers entry says "I dont need to go there". Jase not being there leaves nothing to click on other than recollections (or the door out, but nothing in neighborhood, and cannot click car or use subway elsewhere, outside).

So NO WAY FWD.

What happened? Is there somewhere else I am supposed to go? Searched every location.

Last edited:

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
I al so tired of the brother. I would love to see her kick him out and bring home the bum. And then he brings in a few of his friends for a night of gang bang fun.
Used to be a good game,but dev is so focused on scenes with brother it's turned into boring crap,really how many times to sit through same boring shit, and don't care for animations compared to earlier releases, no longer look forward to updates.

Reactions: peas

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Used to be a good game,but dev is so focused on scenes with brother it's turned into boring crap,really how many times to sit through same boring shit, and don't care for animations compared to earlier releases, no longer look forward to updates.
I still have hope, the game has been one of the best but yeah some of the latest stuff hasn't been as good as the original stuff.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Stuck aroubd Ench 22 Day 19

Nate sez Guy from Knockers is cop apparently who wants to talk abt train event (only went to Knockers 1x so idk he was cop).

After work, whether workout or no, no hint to go to meet them (hint is "go home"), and Jason not at home. Knockers entry says "I dont need to go there". Jase not being there leaves nothing to click on other than recollections (or the door out, but nothing in neighborhood, and cannot click car or use subway elsewhere, outside).

So NO WAY FWD.

What happened? Is there somewhere else I am supposed to go? Searched every location.
post or DM me your save and I'll take a look

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes