michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
How do I get Enchantment 13? I am stumped
The hint is Enchantment 13: visit Jason before lunch, let him continue until he tries to pull top open, receive new outfit from Nate so make sure you visit Jason at his desk in the office after working with Jim, or Polly, or at your desk. If you're still stuck post your save and I'll let you know exact steps.

mriexp

Feb 16, 2022
Hi - I don't think your save is broken. The key to getting the enchantment is to work out without Zack (choose "Not tonight" when you talk to him after working in the Warehouse). The first night, your visitor won't come. The second night he will. The third night you will get the scene.
Thank you. Yes, it worked! Who would have thought that in order to advance the story I would have to go to the gym again without Zack.

shinken6969

Nov 1, 2023
Yep, I figured it out. There's a bug where the new doctor scene can trigger early. I'll upload a bug fix for it. For now, here is your save slot 1 back fixed (it's the next morning). You should be good to go on it, though I can't 100% guarantee I reversed everything.
Hi,

cpuld you fix my save also please? Same issue

NanoX1

Sep 18, 2023
I have missed the talk with Jim about accepting his dinner offer. It is the last unlockable in the second gallery row. Michael wants me to work in his office and Jason want me to speak with Marcus to get rid of Bruce. Do I have to load an older save now?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I have missed the talk with Jim about accepting his dinner offer. It is the last unlockable in the second gallery row. Michael wants me to work in his office and Jason want me to speak with Marcus to get rid of Bruce. Do I have to load an older save now?
Post your save, but you should be fine to proceed as you are

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Love the sluttier outfits and slow corruption, with a good story and deep characters to back it all up. This has become one of my favorite games here, love the concept, and the images are really well done.

Came from the Renpy version, is this one ahead of that or are they about the same?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Love the sluttier outfits and slow corruption, with a good story and deep characters to back it all up. This has become one of my favorite games here, love the concept, and the images are really well done.

Came from the Renpy version, is this one ahead of that or are they about the same?
Ren'Py creator here. It's fully up to date, I try to update within a couple of weeks of the official RPGM public release.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Two things.
In the v0.91 walkthrough it mentions the rec room right way on Day 1, is that a Day 1 when the release came out? I don't recall the Rec Room coming up until later and not Day 1 from the start.

Not much into the animal stuff, if I skip the dog enchantments will that affect the game, other than me not seeing scenes I don't care about?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Two things.
In the v0.91 walkthrough it mentions the rec room right way on Day 1, is that a Day 1 when the release came out? I don't recall the Rec Room coming up until later and not Day 1 from the start.

Not much into the animal stuff, if I skip the dog enchantments will that affect the game, other than me not seeing scenes I don't care about?
Skipping the dog stuff will not affect your game.

Reactions: michaelcros
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes