michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
The newest RPG version has a 7G volumn, and the newest renpy version is 1.5G. Why?
Hello. There are 2 main downloads for my Ren'Py remake, standard and compressed. Both are compressed from the RPGM original - see here for the quality differences

tl;dr the standard build is a decent trade-off, where the compressed version is pretty butchered, but hey, it's a 7Gb game in 500Mb.

When I post the v0.91 update (Monday 15th), I will include a HQ render pack to provide uncompressed images. This will inflate the Ren'Py version to 4.98Gb.

The reason it is 2Gb smaller than the RPGM is simply that the HQ pack uses lossless .webp images (3.43Gb) rather than .png (5.36Gb) - they render identically.

hahabis

Feb 14, 2019
Hello. There are 2 main downloads for my Ren'Py remake, standard and compressed. Both are compressed from the RPGM original - see here for the quality differences

tl;dr the standard build is a decent trade-off, where the compressed version is pretty butchered, but hey, it's a 7Gb game in 500Mb.

When I post the v0.91 update (Monday 15th), I will include a HQ render pack to provide uncompressed images. This will inflate the Ren'Py version to 4.98Gb.

The reason it is 2Gb smaller than the RPGM is simply that the HQ pack uses lossless .webp images (3.43Gb) rather than .png (5.36Gb) - they render identically.
Thank you for your reply. Does the HR render pack look different from the compressed one? I ask this question because I checked the pngs in the RPGM version, and they LOOK exactly the same as the jpgs or webbs in renpy version. And if I'm not wrong, HQ render pack may not provide better visual effect. I hope I'm wrong because obviously I would expect better resolution pics.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Thank you for your reply. Does the HR render pack look different from the compressed one? I ask this question because I checked the pngs in the RPGM version, and they LOOK exactly the same as the jpgs or webbs in renpy version. And if I'm not wrong, HQ render pack may not provide better visual effect. I hope I'm wrong because obviously I would expect better resolution pics.
The images in the (now) 1.8Gb standard version has been compressed to all have a "structural similarity score" (image quality) of 97% minimum. I chose this number because I read that at this level, the differences are imperceptible.

The HQ pack has 100% score for all images, but it would take you zooming in to specific pixels to be able to tell any difference at all.

cpt-jack

Jul 14, 2023
Wow you're awesome, thanks alot for going into deatails there with your explanation that helped me a lot. Seems like I have a bit of catching up to do on image compressions since the last time I looked that up (been a while). That should save me quite a lot of disk space.

Reactions: hahabis

ironiccc

Mar 19, 2024
Why RPG I dont like it…But this theme is very attractive. Hope next version will return SLG cause RPG really has bad impression

CondeOrlock17

Jan 16, 2024
The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py Redux v0.91: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-unofficial-renpy-redux-v0-91-michaelcros.165309

Special thanks to my beta testers jolihump, laruelavraie1, my , and a massive shout out to gnole13 for help making old saves load correctly.
Hello! Thank you for your work. I'm asking you a favor, if it's not too much trouble, of course. Could you include the HQ render pack on another download server? Mega has restriction/limit.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
This is a good update that is poorly done.

The HINTS this update are horrible...After working in the warehouse you get "Plenty to do after work or just go home" as a hint. A VAGUE wtf hint.. Do we go to the bar, the park, the strip club?? Nope - we go workout as that the only real option BUT then you have a choice to workout with Zach or not, if you are like me and like Zach and keep picking him you go nowhere. You have to pick NO don't workout with Zach to continue progressing the story. This got annoying real fast as you are in and endless loop with Zach, Donnie and the office scenes. A better HINT would be "Time for a solo workout" or something like that instead of "Plenty to do..."

Missing triggers to get new content, I'll bet quite a few of us missed a lot of new content from this update. The only reason I know this is the The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py Redux (Thank you again for this Michaelcros). The new subway scenes are all missing in my official playthrough. Not one scene triggered after the initial two guys touching Stacy for the first time on the train. Worse the scenes are not even listed in the official gallery so you will never know you missed them!

When I finally triggered the scene to get the new skirt and the climax of the game, there was no warning that this is basically a long cutscene with no ability to save. You go to the warehouse start working and you are locked into a long cutscene and the game ends. You can't even keep playing to trigger the scenes you missed.

In the gallery it says Enchantment - New Dog in Subway - wait for Morgan to buy you a new outfit... I visited the dogs daily so I assumed when Stacy got her new skirt I would have to visit them again for new scenes. WRONG because when you get the new skirt it's a hard update end! So WTF? Check out the gallery in the Redux and she is wearing the red skirt for the new scene. Which never triggered in a full week of visiting the dogs for me.

Some of the story makes no sense. If she was just ordered by Morgan and Michael to be the office slut and she new what that would entail why would there be a need to drop boxes on her at all? That scene feels very rapey and unnecessary as that is in her job description at this point. They could have simple stated they would go to Michael and Morgan and blackmail her into doing her job...

There is some good content here and good scenes here but the inability to reliably see them is annoying as hell. Obviously this story is not based in reality but like any story it should maintain the logic set forth in previous updates.

Also you would think that Stacy would have some concern for her friend Jessie. I can see the challenge and fun in making her take the train to work in her underwear one day. Where is the logic in requiring her to do it daily? Stacy is protected by the amulet so we are not concerned for her safety... Jessie is not... Stacy requiring this makes her seem kind of heartless as Jessie has no protection.

I'm a Patreon member and I support this dev and this title but I must say I'm a bit disappointed with this update in general. No doubt we got some very hot scenes but the story in this update feels clunky.

Last edited:

Point1979

May 24, 2021

The HINTS this update are horrible...After working in the warehouse you get "Plenty to do after work or just go home" as a hint. A VAGUE wtf hint.. Do we go to the bar, the park, the strip club?? Nope - we go workout as that the only real option BUT then you have a choice to workout with Zach or not, if you are like me and like Zach and keep picking him you go nowhere. You have to pick NO don't workout with Zach to continue progressing the story. This got annoying real fast as you are in and endless loop with Zach, Donnie and the office scenes. A better HINT would be "Time for a solo workout" or something like that instead of "Plenty to do..."

Missing triggers to get new content, I'll bet quite a few of us missed a lot of new content from this update. The only reason I know this is the The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py Redux (Thank you again for this Michaelcros). The new subway scenes are all missing in my official playthrough. Not one scene triggered after the initial two guys touching Stacy for the first time on the train. Worse the scenes are not even listed in the official gallery so you will never know you missed them!

When I finally triggered the scene to get the new skirt and the climax of the game, there was no warning that this is basically a long cutscene with no ability to save. You go to the warehouse start working and you are locked into a long cutscene and the game ends. You can't even keep playing to trigger the scenes you missed.

In the gallery it says Enchantment - New Dog in Subway - wait for Morgan to buy you a new outfit... I visited the dogs daily so I assumed when Stacy got her new skirt I would have to visit them again for new scenes. WRONG because when you get the new skirt it's a hard update end! So WTF? Check out the gallery in the Redux and she is wearing the red skirt for the new scene. Which never triggered in a full week of visiting the dogs for me.

Some of the story makes no sense. If she was just ordered by Morgan and Michael to be the office slut and she new what that would entail why would there be a need to drop boxes on her at all? That scene feels very rapey and unnecessary as that is in her job description at this point. They could have simple stated they would go to Michael and Morgan and blackmail her into doing her job...

There is some good content here and good scenes here but the inability to reliably see them is annoying as hell. Obviously this story is not based in reality but like any story it should maintain the logic set forth in previous updates.

Also you would think that Stacy would have some concern for her friend Jessie. I can see the challenge and fun in making her take the train to work in her underwear one day. Where is the logic in requiring her to do it daily? Stacy is protected by the amulet so we are not concerned for her safety... Jessie is not... Stacy requiring this makes her seem kind of heartless as Jessie has no protection.

I'm a Patreon member and I support this dev and this title but I must say I'm a bit disappointed with this update in general. No doubt we got some very hot scenes but the story in this update feels clunky.

Yea, Not exactly the update i was expecting after waiting 6 months.

hahabis

Feb 14, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: michaelcros

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019

I managed to start all the scenes in the pre-release, but many scenes are just a teaser of something to come later, like some disgusting netflix series. What Stacy should have done long ago after the conversation with Morgan, she decided to do it now and bought a new skirt to go with it. But I am very worried that the creator will slow it down again. Fortunately, I didn't pay anything for it, otherwise this update would have pissed me off with poor content and a long wait.

Reactions: Gearz24

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Would love to see Stacy adopt a big dog, like a Great Dane, and he sleeps with her in her bed and she treats him just like a real lover. Fucking doggie style and missionary, where she is actually making out with the dog just like lovers, while he fucks her. (I know I'm sick and in much need of therapy). She even gets him to fuck her ass.

Reactions: FrankXtreme

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Would love to see Stacy adopt a big dog, like a Great Dane, and he sleeps with her in her bed and she treats him just like a real lover. Fucking doggie style and missionary, where she is actually making out with the dog just like lovers, while he fucks her. (I know I'm sick and in much need of therapy). She even gets him to fuck her ass.
you have it in Project Myriam.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Poor Stacy. After some year, I have some regrets.
We want that she turns in a strange being who take every cock in her vicinity. She doesn’t deserve it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes