jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I think I might have a try. Give me, say, a week
Someone is already producing a RenPy version, though I don't know if they've updated it to 0.91 yet. It has its own thread here (at least it did last time I checked), which a search ought to quickly turn up.

Reactions: michaelcros

Svendolf

Jun 1, 2017
Hi,

I've just started to play this game and have run into a problem.
Right after the dress code scene with Michael. Stacy goes to her desk and looks for dresses online.
When that scene ends I get this:

1712755042614.png

I can move around but everything, except Nate's and Bruce's names, are just black.

I have tried to start over from older saves but I still always end up in this situation.

Oh, right.... I'm using version 0.91 public with bugfix 1 on Windows.

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Not working on macOS Sonoma 14.4.1
Same. Since the Sonoma update, I can't get any RPGM game to play (nwjs installation is at fault, I think). My only way to get them to work is either to serve the www directory via localhost, or use a Windows VM.

J0nSn0wxx

Apr 1, 2024
Hi guys how do you trigger the simon force scene. I've done everything I can but the only thing before new skirt from morgan is the simon force scenes so can someone help me pls on what to do. If i work with him the afternoon just skips.

Reactions: chrispool

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hi guys how do you trigger the simon force scene. I've done everything I can but the only thing before new skirt from morgan is the simon force scenes so can someone help me pls on what to do. If i work with him the afternoon just skips.
send me your save and I will take a look

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes