• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I just encountered something weird. Don't know if it has been mentioned before:
I was going to work in the morning as normal. When arriving in front of the office, I got an automatic prompt of Stacy wanting to visit the doctor, while wearing an outfit I had never seen before. Afterwards, she is wearing the same outfit when talking to Jessie and Nate at the office, telling them that Morgan bought it for her at Dixon's. But I never had a scene where that happens. Any ideas what's going on there?

edit: now I came home eaely, had Jason on the couch, but when I interacted with him, I just saw the two pixel versions sitting on the couch and nothing happened. Went back to work to do another workout to end the day, and had a different workout outfit on (triggered the scene with the IT guys and Zack). Went home later, and had the same thing with Jason, with no way to end the day. It feels like my game bugged out somehow.
Can you please upload your save here? I'll take a look and see what the problem might be. Also, are you using a clean install of the V.0.91 and not one of your old saves?

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Can you please upload your save here? I'll take a look and see what the problem might be. Also, are you using a clean install of the V.0.91 and not one of your old saves?
Yes it's a clean install. First time playing the game. I loaded a slightly earlier save, continued playing and was able to reproduce the same situation. I've saved the game to slot 1. I've uploaded all the content from my save folder as a zip, just to be sure.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Yes it's a clean install. First time playing the game. I loaded a slightly earlier save, continued playing and was able to reproduce the same situation. I've saved the game to slot 1. I've uploaded all the content from my save folder as a zip, just to be sure.
Yep, I figured it out. There's a bug where the new doctor scene can trigger early. I'll upload a bug fix for it. For now, here is your save slot 1 back fixed (it's the next morning). You should be good to go on it, though I can't 100% guarantee I reversed everything.

Reactions: Night Hacker

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Yep, I figured it out. There's a bug where the new doctor scene can trigger early. I'll upload a bug fix for it. For now, here is your save slot 1 back fixed (it's the next morning). You should be good to go on it, though I can't 100% guarantee I reversed everything.
That was quick, thanks. I'll give it a go and see if it works as intended now.

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
That was quick, thanks. I'll give it a go and see if it works as intended now.
Tried it out. Was working OK so far, but as soon as I visit the doctor before work, I get the option to eitehr watch the scene again, or to skip it. In any case, once I leave the building, the new outfit is back and the dialogue with the colleagues trigegrs again. No idea if that will be fixed in your bug fixed version, or if that's a separate issue.

As long as I don't visit the doc, nothing strange seems to happen. Only I don't know what to do anymore. I think I've exhausted everything there is to do and nothing is triggering (the boxing thing with the landlord has been announced ages ago and so far it hasn't happened), nor is the story with X progressing (no idea if that is finished). Maybe I'm missing something.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023

Show less
It has come to my attention that there is a game-breaking bug whereby the new doctor's office event in this release can be triggered early. I've fixed this bug and updated the download links below. For those of you who have already downloaded it, there is a link just for the "data" folder. All you need to do is drop that in your "www" folder in the game file and "replace all".
Thanks!
J. S.

Data Folder (drop into the e "www" folder and replace all)

V.0.91 Windows

V.0.91 Windows (patch)

V.0.91 Mac

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The Office Wife [v0.91 Hotfix1] [J. S. Deacon] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this the public version? I only ask because I know this dev often will make bug fixes between each pre-release, and so there could be additional bug fixes prior to this latest emergency game breaking bug fix. It's also why I never get the game before the public release.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Is this the public version? I only ask because I know this dev often will make bug fixes between each pre-release, and so there could be additional bug fixes prior to this latest emergency game breaking bug fix. It's also why I never get the game before the public release.
If you use the Hotfix patch then yes.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
If you use the Hotfix patch then yes.
Ok, well this was just an emergency patch. I'll check on devs page to see if he made any changes between the pre-pre version and the public version that didn't get added to this one. Thanks.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of The Office Wife V.0.91 PUBLIC.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ok, well this was just an emergency patch. I'll check on devs page to see if he made any changes between the pre-pre version and the public version that didn't get added to this one. Thanks.
I think the size is pretty much the same.

Reactions: bluerubber

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheOfficeWife-0.91Hotfix1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Alcaide57
Mar 12, 2020
looks like the this info is not always saved.
I changed in rpg_core.js line 6070 from
this.texture.baseTexture = this._bitmap.baseTexture;
to
if(this._bitmap != null) {
this.texture.baseTexture = this._bitmap.baseTexture;
} else {
this.texture.baseTexture = PIXI.Texture.EMPTY.baseTexture
}
The basetexture error keeps happening. Thankfully this works!

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes