jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I am on enchantment 96, I tried using the walkthrough but it doesn't really help, I have done the Zack scene, and now everything is pretty much repetitive, she goes home to Donnie he tells her to take her clothes off, they bang, then next day it starts all over, go to work, bang Michael, work with Polly or Jim, take lunch, ask the guy how far he is with the flash drive, then back to work, talk to David, work with Simon and then go home to Donnie again, can someone please help?
When you talk to Zack after work, choose "Not Tonight" instead of "Help Zack Out" to get the solo gym/shower scene. You'll need to do that a couple of times. That will get you the scene with the stranger in the shower, which is a prerequisite to the final scene.

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
From what I can see, you have the "gym" switch turned on when it isn't supposed to be. This switch is from earlier in the game so something happened previously that caused that to stay turned on when it should have been turned off. Did any prior gym events seem weird or end early?
The only thing weird I remember is what I wrote earlier. I went to the gym with Zack, there was a note on the locker that it needed to be emptied, and MC made a mental note that she mustn't forget this afterwards. After training with Zack the locker cleanout wasn't mentioned again. That was what made me come back down in the first place, because it seemed important to clean out the locker, but not addressed again.

Also, I've attached your same file 9 save with the switch turned off so you can leave the basement now.
Thank you very much! I've only just started the game a few days ago, and like it. If I had one wish, I would wish for a daily autosave, but that's just because I always forget to save, so that's a "me" problem. :D

When I'm back on my feet irl I'll subscribe for a month or two to at least support a bit.

Thanks again! :):)

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I had the issue with missing images for Jess (I resolved that by making copies of her other images and renaming them to the name of the file the game was looking for).
I didn't have problems with sound, so far.
I am stuck near the end. Despite what the walkthrough says, the gallery room says I need to do the scene with Stevie "boxes 2" in the warehouse, but it won't let me. When I talk to the manager, it shows a "Later..." screen and then acts like I've already worked with someone. Possibly more than one issue there, because despite that, it did let me work with the other two warehouse guys, but it won't let me work with Stevie. He just says, "Can we do it again?" and she replies, "We should try not to!"

MEMUAR

Oct 5, 2021
I am stuck near the end. Despite what the walkthrough says, the gallery room says I need to do the scene with Stevie "boxes 2" in the warehouse, but it won't let me. When I talk to the manager, it shows a "Later..." screen and then acts like I've already worked with someone. Possibly more than one issue there, because despite that, it did let me work with the other two warehouse guys, but it won't let me work with Stevie. He just says, "Can we do it again?" and she replies, "We should try not to!"
I have the same problem

J0nSn0wxx

Apr 1, 2024
I am on enchantment 85 and i cannot trigger the simon forces scenes is this a known bug or how do i trigger this event?

ZaGomeza

Feb 27, 2022
To my knowledge, Steve and Simon have a scene together and it activates at Simon's.
I played according to the guide in the notebook in the game files and everything was ok.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doneladio

Jun 28, 2020
I can't work with Steve, only with Simon, "we should do it again", "we should try not to" can someone help?
You have to do Stevie's scene first. If you do Simon's first it occurs sort of a bug that denies Stevie's scene to trigger.
So, if you started with Simon, sorry mate... you'll have to start over again (as i did).

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
You have to do Stevie's scene first. If you do Simon's first it occurs sort of a bug that denies Stevie's scene to trigger.
So, if you started with Simon, sorry mate... you'll have to start over again (as i did).
Odd, I did Simon's first and then Stevie's and had no issue. Fully completed all new content with zero problems. Love this dev, one of the only games for me that when and update comes I can actually play fully through it. So many other devs put out updates that are full of bugs.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
The bug happens if you do Kabir first before Stevie. That's being fixed in the public release this weekend.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
I am also not seeing the animations anymore - bummer. Tried on a fresh folder and everything.
View attachment 3502456
I am in the same boat... has there been a fix or something posted somewhere that I have missed?

This is one of the few threads I actually still follow so it is a bit disappointing that they aren't showing anymore... previously it would crash during some of them though... not sure which is worse. Maybe there is a SDK or codec I am missing?

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
The animation is very good. Much better than most games.I am not going to complain, but I am not a dan of forced sex. I want Stacy to be slutty and enjoy her many partners. Like I was hoping for new types of sex. Like DP, Double vag, Double anal, blowbangs, Gangbangs, fisting, more doggies, doggie anal, Stacy rimming various men, bukkake on the train, etc. Just wish the updates were faster, but hope this game goes on for a long time.
I think some of the animations in earlier releases was better than what we now have it seems the scenes were more detailed as compared to these herky-jerky quick scenes. The game is very repetitive and boring at this point, each update not only takes longer but seems worse than the previous one,this shit with donnie just seems played out at this point.there was a point when I looked forward to updates, that sadly is no longer the case.

bbbbb5

Jun 6, 2020
TheOfficeWife-0.91PR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Any chance someone could upload this version to one of the download sites (hopefully not mega)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Any chance someone could upload this version to one of the download sites (hopefully not mega)
This is the version currently in the OP, a.k.a. here:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Update only Win
(v0.90 -> 0.91): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes