Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Hi,
i've a problem, when I click on the game.exe, the game is open but close 1s after.
what can i do ?

ty
Have you tried this?
I tried all sorts of things--including voodoo magic, but my Kung Fu was not strong enough. I even went back several versions before stumbling onto the solution. Other players apparently had similar problems. (Solution below.)

Okay, let's talk about getting the game to run. It appeared that other players had some problems firing up the latest versions of GGGB. It's been noted before but only affects a small number of users apparently. This method appears to be working for me. (I haven't yet played as I wanted to share what I've uncovered so far; but the game did load so... good news!)

SOLUTION: Go to the game's directory and enter the "game" folder. Find the file "presplash.png" and rename it, remove it, or whatever you want to do with it as long as the game doesn't find that specific file in its attempts to load it. You should be good to go now! Have fun!

Again, rename or remove the "presplash.png" if you have a problem loading or running the game. That simple change might be all you need to make the game work. Cheers!

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
The previews are typically quite short, so I would be too excited about them. The alphas are where it’s at.

Reactions: Nagircele

Pulver

Aug 7, 2016
The previews are typically quite short, so I would be too excited about them. The alphas are where it’s at.
Agreed. And last time the Alpha was released only five days after the preview. So in about a week I'm sure the Alpha will be released.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I used to be a 30$ Patreon for Eva (no joke)... but then I took an arrow to the knee

(totally worth the pledge tho)

And fyi... there are around 6-7 exclusive very hot images (she does 1 exclusiv/month)
that you cant find in the game, only on her Patreon.

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
I got the preview version for the last release through the fan art competition. Hopefully there will be more of those, because I can't afford $30/mo.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes