Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Because hes an idiot who doesnt value women and treat them like sexual objects and has nothing more than his body to be proud.

PD: Fuck jack and Tyrone.
Isnt the point of the game to give you as much replayability as possible? So you know, everyone would get their kick out of it?
Some girls like jocks, some like the nerds, some like the daddies, some even all 3. Why not represent all of the types of men there are?
Or if you really, really dont like them, then just ignore their storyline? Its really not that hard.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Isnt the point of the game to give you as much replayability as possible? So you know, everyone would get their kick out of it?
Some girls like jocks, some like the nerds, some like the daddies, some even all 3. Why not represent all of the types of men there are?
Or if you really, really dont like them, then just ignore their storyline? Its really not that hard.
Yeah, it is the only Corruption game, where i feel not forced to fuck every guy and girl.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Who's Doug and how do you meet him? I seem to have completely missed him on my Bad Ashley playthrough.

PS: Female player here. Jack is the most interesting (and hottest) character in the game by far. And Jessica is awesome too, I really enjoyed hanging out with her. No homo stuff, though ;)

Last edited:

Bonus_Round

Aug 13, 2017
Who's Doug and how do you meet him? I seem to have completely missed him on my Bad Ashley playthrough.

PS: Female player here. Jack is the most interesting (and hottest) character in the game by far. And Jessica is awesome too, I really enjoyed hanging out with her. No homo stuff, though ;)
Doug is the friend of Iris she tries to introduce you to after Eric leaves.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017

Dont tell your boyfriend that iris is in the bar with you and she will give you the contact to doug.

px305

May 6, 2017
Im just explaining why ppl hate so much on Jack, at least on my Opinion. And yeah I avoid jack all the time on my playthrough.

Hahaha yeah all us guys in here are not treating the women in these games as secual objects, were drawn to them because we are gentleman and would never sexualize a girl.
Talk about yourself, theres a difference between fantasy and reality. This is a fictional Story.

I like to play Shooter games, that's doesn't mean I would like to shoot people on the street. I don't know why I'm even answering you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aiden

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Im just explaining why ppl hate so much on Jack, at least on my Opinion. And yeah I avoid jack all the time on my playthrough.

Talk about yourself, theres a difference between fantasy and reality. This is a fictional Story.

I like to play Shooter games, that's doesn't mean I would like to shoot people on the street. I don't know why I'm even answering you.
Hey, no hard feelings. I'm just contrasting my opinion :) But saying that you hate Jack because he sexualizes de MC in a erotic game is like saying you hate the enemies in CoD because they shoot at you. In any case, I was just making a point that he's an interesting character, too, in the varied cast that GGGB offers.
People seem to like that disgusting Arthur guy and he sexualizes the MC 100 times more, and he's a true vile douchebag. But he has he's place in the story too, so is character is interesting too, as are almost all of them (I'm not sold on Doug and Jasmin though)

T

TMWSTW

You have trash taste, mate. Although Jessica does have potential for a good arc.

Reactions: Aiden and px305

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
The polls (btw, results in the public poll are quite simillar to those of the patron's one) are about your favourite character, not the most despised or hated one. So based only in them I don't think it can be said that Jack is generally hated, just that he clearly isn't among the popular ones when only one character can be choosen. As a matter of fact in the male only poll, which was multi-choice, he was middle of the pack.

Don't get me wrong, for sure some people hate him, but I'm sure other ones like him, just not enough to vote him as his/her only favourite.

In other matters some really interesting answers in the new Q&A, among them Eva Kiss saying that, while is difficult to assess exactly, we are more or less halfway through the story, still far from the finish line. So no need to worry about the game ending in 2-3 updates as someone suggested, it seems.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Hey, no hard feelings. I'm just contrasting my opinion :) But saying that you hate Jack because he sexualizes de MC in a erotic game is like saying you hate the enemies in CoD because they shoot at you. In any case, I was just making a point that he's an interesting character, too, in the varied cast that GGGB offers.
People seem to like that disgusting Arthur guy and he sexualizes the MC 100 times more, and he's a true vile douchebag. But he has he's place in the story too, so is character is interesting too, as are almost all of them (I'm not sold on Doug and Jasmin though)
Yes, I don't buy that explanation either. As you pointed out Arthur or perhaps Wilson are way worse than Jack in this case, even Jasmine is more of a predator than Jack. Those three has no good redeeming qualities, if that's the thing holding people back from Jack, I don't get it.

Too be fair, I don't really see anything bad jack does, he pretty much comes clean from the get that he's a "live in the moment", one night stand kinda a guy, I think every man has a periods like this in his life (With varying degree of success). Jack even seems to go after Ashley if you follow trough with his storyline. Here's for hoping you can use him to get that 5 minutes of fame on TV, and get that model career going.

In my save Ash is going after the girls, so Ash has to go into Jacks storyline to pursue a lebso arc with Eva.

px305

May 6, 2017
The point with jack it cant be compared with arthur, etc why? because people like Jack are more common in Real life than any other male compared to him. Thats why maybe ppl hate on him.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
So THAT's where you draw the line? :D
(I don't know why this made me laugh so much)
Lol what's so funny :p And where am I supposed to draw the line exactly? :D

PS: I assume male players don't like Jack because he reminds them of where they're supposed to be in life, but they're on the complete opposite end? :D

Reactions: UncleVT

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Lol what's so funny :p And where am I supposed to draw the line exactly? :D

PS: I assume male players don't like Jack because he reminds them of where they're supposed to be in life, but they're on the complete opposite end? :D
Seriously? Why, you are supposed to be Jennifer Lawrence, then. Or maybe Mila Kunis. How about Heidi Klum?

I'm quite happy with who I am, even without having a 30cm dick. If anything, I pity guys like Jack. They are guys who never fell in love in the first place. Sex is great, but if you only live for sex and drugs, you're certainly missing out in life.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes