Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah, even Wilson has more points than him, but that was only the result of the poll with 366 out of 1448 patrons having voted.
With 722 votes casted now Bad Eva is slightly ahead of Jasmin. The poll has basically become a race between those two with the rest fighting for scraps (altough some interesting data is there):

- Bad Eva 22%
- Jasmin 21%
- Tyrone 12%
- Good Eva 8%
- Jessica 7%
- Iris, Wilson & Edgar 6%
- Dave, Arthur 5%
- Natasha 3%
-Bernard 2%
- Ethan, Doug, Eric 1%
- Jack, Monica, Enrico, Damian 0%

In any case Eva Kiss have opened a public poll (not only for patrons) in order to compare results, FYI.

Last edited:
Reactions: dundun and px305

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
In any case Eva Kiss have opened a public poll (not only for patrons) in order to compare results, FYI.
Good, becasue the patreons obviously have terrible taste.x'D
Jessica should ofcourse hands down be no.1.

Bad Eva is cool and all, but since she hangs with the two biggest dorks in the game, a vote on her is a vote on wilson and Edgar. Jasmin and Tyrone is as interesting as stamp collecting.

Im getting a log in demand when I try to vote

Last edited:

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hadn't seen this one before, but this is really interesting. I think there's some real potential, and just had a fun little playthrough where I kept Ash from getting any loving (except when Eric went away). I think I'd enjoy one run, when the game is finished, where Eric is the one who gets a little extra action, and Ash stays good.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
SOLUTION: Go to the game's directory and enter the "game" folder. Find the file "presplash.png" and rename it, remove it, or whatever you want to do with it as long as the game doesn't find that specific file in its attempts to load it. You should be good to go now! Have fun!

Again, rename or remove the "presplash.png" if you have a problem loading or running the game. That simple change might be all you need to make the game work. Cheers!
thanks!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
- Bad Eva 22%
- Jasmin 21%
- Tyrone 12%
- Good Eva 8%
- Jessica 7%
- Iris, Wilson & Edgar 6%
- Dave, Arthur 5%
- Natasha 3%
-Bernard 2%
- Ethan, Doug, Eric 1%
- Jack, Monica, Enrico, Damian 0%

Well, people hate Chad Thundercock with passion :tf:

gsbm

May 6, 2017
Tyrone doesn’t have anything going for him apart from being black.
Considering that Tyrone has only been giving a very short amount of time for character build up, That his character is rather shallow is to be expected. It should also be expected for that to change when He is giving a larger role then the walk on type of appearance's that he has had to date.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
I kinda agree with Reila. Tyrone seems to be here only as the "Token black guy"... The black guy who hangs with white folks to say things like "dawg","daymn" etc. In a stereotype enforcing manner.

At best he's "Jack V 2.0" as they are basically the same guy in a different wrapping. Big dick, big time "playas", alot of cash and in the entertainment industry. Every other character has their own personality, their own uniqueness etc. Tyrone besides beeing black, doesn't seem to offer anything Jack hasn't already covered.

Reactions: Sarahzero

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I think Tyrone and Jack are quite different. Tyrone is Kanye West-lite, while Jack is the misbegotten genetic experiment combining the DNA of Vin Diesel and The Rock. One is an archetypal rapper-made-good, while the other is a muscle that talks.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I think Tyrone and Jack are quite different. Tyrone is Kanye West-lite, while Jack is the misbegotten genetic experiment combining the DNA of Vin Diesel and The Rock. One is an archetypal rapper-made-good, while the other is a muscle that talks.
To be fair i kind of suspect that it is more to Jack than muscle that talks, he seems kind of smart under the surface and knows how to use his abilities, kind of street smart but using the anticipation of society to his advantage. At first glance though he is nothing else but muscle that talks, but by know im fairly sure he is more than that.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, Jack and Jessica look like stereotypes, but if you read the story they seem to be more than that, the same can be said about other characters. I think Evakiss is making a good job giving some nuances to her characters, like when you visit Dave with Jessica and you learn sme bits about their common past.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
The only game on Patreon that doesn’t need incest to arouse players. And yet the Dev has included it. Wonder why?At least it hasn’t got mind control. GGGB jumped into my favourite list for the sheer playability. Wishing the CGs get more LOP or BB like but I do appreciate the artwork and style.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I don't fully understand all the hate towards Jack Thundercock. He's of course your typical alpha male, and I suppose his physique and attributes are mostly designed to attract female players, thus why so many guys here hate on him? But besides being a buff "winner", I think he has more to him and is interesting enough. His dialogue is pretty slick and he does not come across as dumb or simple minded at all, and doesn't act like a complete asshole even if you turn him down. Also there have been hints of a hidden layer to his personality.

px305

May 6, 2017
I don't fully understand all the hate towards Jack Thundercock. He's of course your typical alpha male, and I suppose his physique and attributes are mostly designed to attract female players, thus why so many guys here hate on him? But besides being a buff "winner", I think he has more to him and is interesting enough. His dialogue is pretty slick and he does not come across as dumb or simple minded at all, and doesn't act like a complete asshole even if you turn him down. Also there have been hints of a hidden layer to his personality.
Because hes an idiot who doesnt value women and treat them like sexual objects and has nothing more than his body to be proud.

PD: Fuck jack and Tyrone.

Reactions: Aiden and Zero919
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes