Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, even Wilson has more points than him, but that was only the result of the poll with 366 out of 1448 patrons having voted.

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
Well, at least one poll goes the way I'd like (I have about zero interest in more Jasmine). Nipple piercings, then a few options down below, add in some breast implants like her mom's...

Reactions: Chel and Sarahzero

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The 0.10 PC versions are missing a "log." Does not work without it.
Whelp, I tried both the Beta the Final for version 0.10. I couldn't get either one to work. Nothing happens when I try to fire up the executable file. My other Ren'Py games work just fine, and I've played GGGB several updates ago without problems. So something went wonky since then. I've tried to locate and replace a bunch of files between these two versions and from other games to no avail. Could someone be excellent and direct me to where I can find this "log" file? Hopefully, that's all the current version requires for it to work.

On another note, the last time I played, Eric (the boyfriend/fiance if I got the name wrong) was last seen going on his humanitarian mission. I read that there was some progress on that route. Eric has a possible girlfriend besides Ash now? Is that right? I'd like to see how this long-distance, open relationship works. Lol.

Edit: +comma; otherwise the second paragraph would have taken a slightly different meaning. Lol.

djtrumpster31

Jul 5, 2017
Is there sound in this game. There is a mute option in the game but i don't hear any sounds when playing.

Last edited:

ahdunno

Jul 17, 2017
Whelp, I tried both the Beta the Final for version 0.10. I couldn't get either one to work. Nothing happens when I try to fire up the executable file. My other Ren'Py games work just fine, and I've played GGGB several updates ago without problems. So something went wonky since then. I've tried to locate and replace a bunch of files between these two versions and from other games to no avail. Could someone be excellent and direct me to where I can find this "log" file? Hopefully, that's all the current version requires for it to work.

On another note, the last time I played, Eric (the boyfriend/fiance if I got the name wrong) was last seen going on his humanitarian mission. I read that there was some progress on that route. Eric has a possible girlfriend besides Ash now? Is that right? I'd like to see how this long-distance, open relationship works. Lol.

Edit: +comma; otherwise the second paragraph would have taken a slightly different meaning. Lol.
Did you delete all the old files? I don't think it works if you just overwrite them

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Nothing happens when I try to fire up the executable file.
So how exactly do you know there is a 'log' missing? There should be a log.pyo and a log.py in the renpy folder. Also, after starting the game, there should be a log.txt in the main folder.

Eric has a possible girlfriend besides Ash now? Is that right? I'd like to see how this long-distance, open relationship works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Did you delete all the old files? I don't think it works if you just overwrite them
I tried all sorts of things--including voodoo magic, but my Kung Fu was not strong enough. I even went back several versions before stumbling onto the solution. Other players apparently had similar problems. (Solution below.)

So how exactly do you know there is a 'log' missing?
I don't. I trust you guys. ;) It's something that Desideuce said in the prior page. :) Also, that's cool that Eric is getting some more attention too. I mean, that character started off as a significant other for the PC and thought he might have fell by the wayside; out of sight and out of mind.

Okay, let's talk about getting the game to run. It appeared that other players had some problems firing up the latest versions of GGGB. It's been noted before but only affects a small number of users apparently. This method appears to be working for me. (I haven't yet played as I wanted to share what I've uncovered so far; but the game did load so... good news!)

SOLUTION: Go to the game's directory and enter the "game" folder. Find the file "presplash.png" and rename it, remove it, or whatever you want to do with it as long as the game doesn't find that specific file in its attempts to load it. You should be good to go now! Have fun!

Again, rename or remove the "presplash.png" if you have a problem loading or running the game. That simple change might be all you need to make the game work. Cheers!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
you save my life, thanks ;)
Yeah, you bet! We have a great community here with members helping one another and engaging in healthy debate. Glad, that solution also worked for someone else too. Have lots of naughty fun! ; )

realkane

Jun 6, 2017
Absolutely fantastic update, i really like the daddy paths, but knowing patreon it won't last for long, hoping that devs find another platform, you can't deny that incest games are by far most popular in games.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Absolutely fantastic update, i really like the daddy paths, but knowing patreon it won't last for long, hoping that devs find another platform, you can't deny that incest games are by far most popular in games.
I'm hoping this game slips under the radar since it isn't advertised or outwardly appear as an incest game. Hopefully because it is just one of many different paths, maybe it will go unnoticed by patreon. I can't imagine they are playing every game looking for incest, and even if they were, no way are they poring through every path and detail in the game.

Reactions: realkane

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
A little bit offtopic but was patreon down for all of you guys? Or was it something on my end? Because my page monitor went crazy with pings. One ping like every 5 minutes.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes