amk7

Apr 19, 2017
Are there any special scenes with Bad Eva Route except for BJ with Jack if Ash doesnt go to the party?

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
I can't really complain since Im not a patreon, but that one shocked me.
Well in almost every poll on patreon the most kinkiest shit wins. Dont know why. Story wise i find the whole gang scenario and the mysterious club much more interesting. Jasmin has no story so far. She is just there for the fetish.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
The ones winning are fan favorites that haven't had scenes in the last 1-2 patches. Tyrone, despie being a small part of the game, has been long overdue for some people who thought he'd have a bigger role. That said, I'm still confused as to why Dave is so low.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I voted for Iris cause I'd like to fap & see more of her, also I couldnt remember her name (is that Monica?)

But srsly, Jasmine tho? The poll must be rigged :test3::test3:

edit: atm Jasmine is leading with 22%, BE is at 21%

Reactions: thexian99

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Well in almost every poll on patreon the most kinkiest shit wins. Dont know why.
Well, in this kind of polls -and more so if they are not multi-choice and you have to select just one option like in this one- it's easier for the most niche fetishes to focus their votes (if you like she-males you've got only one option to choose) while the rest of the people split ours in many different ways.

For example people interested in lesbian content can choose among half a dozen different characters, and have to pick just one. Heck, even Eva (who has been a hugely popular character since the beginning, she won the female only poll three months ago by a large margin) lovers have to split their votes between good & bad Eva.

Plus the way the question was phrased (I quote: "After v0.10, who do you want to see more of?") also makes it more difficult for characters who have been in the spotlight the last 2-3 updates and easier for the ones that have less content.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
0.10 final release doesnt have any new scene from 0.10Beta, if you wish to know what new scenes are from 0.9 to 0.10, check the changelog in the opening post @Nagircele

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
0.10 final release doesnt have any new scene from 0.10Beta, if you wish to know what new scenes are from 0.9 to 0.10, check the changelog in the opening post @Nagircele
No sorry, i saw the guy´s post above me and thought it was an extra scene from 0.10 alpha to full 0.10 , i must have missunderstood

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Jasmine has some interesting scenes, don't know how many points you need to unlock it, but she can be a bit forceful on Good Ash, so that can be really hot in a rapey sense.
Trap girl subjugates virginal innocent girl with the power of the D.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Jasmine has some interesting scenes, don't know how many points you need
It's actually how few (bad) points you need to have so Jasmin won't let you leave the first massage. The second massage also has very different lines depending on your (good/bad) clothing.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Glad to see Tyrone be up so high. We barely have any content on him. And NGL, the idea of having Tyrone as our sugar daddy has been on my mind ever since i started playing.

Reactions: Nalassa and UncleVT

jimbouk

Jul 5, 2017
I'd like to thank this game for making me lose weight.
I think I've dumped about 10 kilos of manjam going through all the different paths.

Reactions: Pagot
4.70 star(s) 380 Votes