T

TMWSTW

anyone knows how close this game is to the final version?
As far as I know there is no end planned. The game will end when either Eva or the audience gets sick of it. And considering how well received the game is and how much money Eva is making, I doubt that it'll end anytime soon.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I don't want to spoil my new playthrough, I have a question: in one of the "bad Ashley paths" there is an option to try to get Natasha bf away from her?

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I don't want to spoil my new playthrough, I have a question: in one of the "bad Ashley paths" there is an option to try to get Natasha bf away from her?
Not as of yet, but they are in an open relationship, so I'm sure you'll get to fuck him, if not steal him. But, you do get to have fun with him in the current version.

Reactions: Mwanted

MoonGuard

Mar 25, 2017
Gotta say this is the first game to get me out of lurking.

The art style is quite unique and a pleasant surprise compared to the typical DAZ 3D stuff or cartoon-y over-exaggerations of some 2D games. The story so far really makes you feel like it's branching narrative with real characters that evolve and develop over time and are influenced by your choices. And the lewd content is quite varied and well done on-top of everything else.

Probably hands down the best adult game I've played, kudos to the dev.

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Another question for you: while playing just a moment ago I tried to get Ashley to go shopping alone and she did mention something like "I still have money". Do you think the game keeps track of this variable too? That would surprise me, even with a game of this caliber.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Another question for you: while playing just a moment ago I tried to get Ashley to go shopping alone and she did mention something like "I still have money". Do you think the game keeps track of this variable too? That would surprise me, even with a game of this caliber.
Yes, there is a money variable.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
the full v0.10 just got released.

Time to jump on the v0.11 hypetrain. :eazyHype::eazyHype:

krishhh

Oct 25, 2017
Okay guys so i made a Bad Ashley walkthrough as well. You can see everysingle sex scene in game with these 2 walkthrough except First Jack sex scene because i prefered Tyrone but you can make a save and check it out before accepting Tyrone. Second one is Jack&Nat ass fuck at beach.. again, make a save and see the content then reload and continue with walkthrough. I hope , it helps people who are missing some contents.

There are many ways to play this game. This will just help you to see scenes. Make your own playstyle however you like! Have fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can u tell me a game like that
Plz

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Can u tell me a game like that
Plz
Do you mean other than Good Girl Gone Bad?
You can see the tags under the title of game. Just scroll up and you will see. By clicking them , related games will be visible , choose whichever you like or you can check out this game: it is very similar to GGGB.
Note: Walkthroughs that i sent belongs to Good Girl Gone Bad. Don't mix it.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
[QUOTE="MWeb, post: 334262, member: 161" it is very similar to GGGB..[/QUOTE]
Let's not insult Eva Kiss with that garbage. Anna's Affection is similar. Katie's Corruption is forced and blackmail.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Let's not insult Eva Kiss with that garbage. Anna's Affection is similar. Katie's Corruption is forced and blackmail.
@Deckmaster
There is a corruption route as well and Evakiss was patron of Katie's corruption before starting his game. Don't forget that game you called "garbage" inspired Evakiss to make his own game. I agree that Gggb is looking way better right now but lets not insult them.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 379 Votes