RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
so I ripped the images and I noticed there's some optional lesbian pics with Eva, anyone know the path to get access to those? (evaroom/evashower/evasx)
Check-out the walkthrough i made at page 89 inside of spoiler box.. You will see everysingle lesbian scene in game as a good Ashley.

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
finally finished everything Eva added to the game and jesus christ. This creator should be the gold standard of Patreon adult games. So much content added every patch.

Reactions: mav2099 and Mwanted

juhi

May 1, 2017
is there a way to get incest scene with dad if you on on bad/corrupt route? or is it exclusively to good route?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
is there a way to get incest scene with dad if you on on bad/corrupt route? or is it exclusively to good route?
You can but in order to sleep with dad, you need at least 13 good points so it will be mixed path

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Eva's quite the little minx, if she doesn't sleep with a guy she gets jiggy with you instead, that seems to be the only thing you need to do is cock block her from sleeping with anyone else.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
finally finished everything Eva added to the game and jesus christ. This creator should be the gold standard of Patreon adult games. So much content added every patch.
YEAH. And that's only counting the quantity part. The quality part is even better (dialogues, story and the incredible amount of variables\choices for the player)

Reactions: mav2099

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
You need at least 10 Good Points to choose ''I will wait for you'' option. Then you can corrupt yourself because in order to join the gang you need at least 20 Bad points.
Thank you. Did you find out by playing or there's a way to check for these variables?
We need to build a wiki :D

edit: just yesterday I went crazy because I couldn't recreate one of the last masturbation scenes (the deepthroat training one) with Ashley mentioning the character I wanted and saw once (Wilson)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Check-out the walkthrough i made at page 89 inside of spoiler box.. You will see every single lesbian scene in game as a good Ashley.
Didn't know you could get the lesbian scenes with Eva with good Ash. Will have to run through that one.
One thing I like that Eva keeps in the game from the vanilla Renpy is the *skip* functionality. Makes it really easy to rerun parts of the game to explore options.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Didn't know you could get the lesbian scenes with Eva with good Ash. Will have to run through that one.
One thing I like that Eva keeps in the game from the vanilla Renpy is the *skip* functionality. Makes it really easy to rerun parts of the game to explore options.
It is normal. I am pretty sure that i don't know many path as well. It is such a great game. Loved it.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you. Did you find out by playing or there's a way to check for these variables?
We need to build a wiki :D

edit: just yesterday I went crazy because I couldn't recreate one of the last masturbation scenes (the deepthroat training one) with Ashley mentioning the character I wanted and saw once (Wilson)
No, i didn't find out by playing. I found out with checking game's script file you need to unpack script.rpa in game folder. You can unpack it with a small program called ''UnRen.bat'' found it in this site. Very simple to use. Just paste it inside of game folder and run it then choose option ''9'' , you will be able to exit from program with pressing any key in your keyboard. You can delete script.rpa&archive.rpa and UnRen.bat after unpacking inside of game folder. To open script.rpy, use notebook and see the code but it will look complicated. I use scite editor which makes it look very simple. You need to google it.
I uploaded 2 example for you , ''NExample'' is openned with notebook and ''SExample'' is openned with Scite Editor.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
On a side note, after trying it a little I have a fear: that she's going to (already has) sweeten the game (especially the gang part) because of Patreon. It would be a huge huge disappointment for me: this game needs the bad guys, I realised it after a while. They make the game more interesting to play. If the gang part is going to become all happy family and good friends (sex or not, it doesn't matter) then the game is going to lose a lot. And it seems to be going that way, since the only hint of "blackmail/take advantage of" there was isn't there anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
This game is the best!! It has been consistently updated over the months without any drop in quality also, the branches are well execute!! I am amazed by how quickly each update is pushed despite the contents are fairly large.

Is there any way to keep Bad Ash without tattoes?

Sep 22, 2017
Tnx my man this helps a lot
Guys I made a simple walkthrough for people who confused.
These are the scenes you will see with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the scenes you won't see..
Walkthrough is inside of spoiler box. Have fun.
Guys I made a simple walkthrough for people who confused.
These are the scenes you will see with it.
And the scenes you won't see..
Walkthrough is inside of spoiler box. Have fun.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Okay guys so i made a Bad Ashley walkthrough as well. You can see everysingle sex scene in game with these 2 walkthrough except First Jack sex scene because i prefered Tyrone but you can make a save and check it out before accepting Tyrone. Second one is Jack&Nat ass fuck at beach.. again, make a save and see the content then reload and continue with walkthrough. I hope , it helps people who are missing some contents.

There are many ways to play this game. This will just help you to see scenes. Make your own playstyle however you like! Have fun.

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes