Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
I feel like I'm alone on this, but I'd really like to see more tattoos
And by more, I mean 2-3, maybe more
I just can't help it, I love tattoos :p
Since I'm most likely the minority here, if more tattoos ever get put into the game, they could have no effect on good/bad points and Ash's future
That way the Dev could please both us tattoo maniacs and people who dislike them
Just my two cents
I would agree too, another 1-2 more, not too many, maybe on her back or shoulder ...

L621

Jul 19, 2017
I would agree too, another 1-2 more, not too many, maybe on her back or shoulder ...
I'd like to see those bow tie tattoos on the back of her thighs, maybe a lower back tattoo, right above her butt, and possibly the underboob tattoo- I think that'd look awesome once she gets enhanced breasts

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Hey guys, I love this game so much that I'm trying to setup different runs. Each one using a different roleplaying style for Ashley.
Now, I have a question: based on your experience, do you think a run with "start with good Ashley|no bad Eva|staying with Eric|being corrupted by the gang members" is doable\supported? I ask because I'm not sure if the creator planned a run with good Ashley only with bad Eva.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Hey guys, I love this game so much that I'm trying to setup different runs. Each one using a different roleplaying style for Ashley.
Now, I have a question: based on your experience, do you think a run with "start with good Ashley|no bad Eva|staying with Eric|being corrupted by the gang members" is doable\supported? I ask because I'm not sure if the creator planned a run with good Ashley only with bad Eva.
i think it is, you can keep both Ash and Eva good till the Eric's farewell party then let Ash being blackmailed by the gang members. at that point though you'll need to accept all the choices that give bad points or you won't be able to have Ash join the gang in the last chapter.

Reactions: Mwanted

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Still to be found out: Ash is joining the gang but refuses to go with Edgar and Wilson not to end up in bad terms with Enrico, they will be taking Eva for a ride instead. However, that needs a bad Eva and when I tried Eva still was the good one.
Did this one, nothing triggered for a scene, they just say they are going to hook up with Eva and that's it. Was sortof hoping it would go another 4-way but c-est la vie.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Storywise it is going down the hill now.
It just doesn´t feel the same as it felt at the beginning, it started like a real story with real people, but now it is more just banging around and less story, less real people.
Too bad.
I don't know, I find it interesting that there are so many choices that can be made. On the date with Jack (bad girl route) it was interesting to see the blue choice come up in the conversation with a statement about him being hurt by love in the past or some such. It is so at odds with how his character is normally portrayed but it makes sense when making him a much more fleshed out individual.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Still impressed with this game, it keeps me coming back. I think Tyrone is still the only one we're being teased with.
I'm disappointed that Iris isn't in more of the story. Aside from some heavy-handed foreshadowing about Arthur abusing her (I assume), would love to see Ash "taking her under her wing" if you get my drift :evilsmile:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
You need at least 10 Good Points to choose ''I will wait for you'' option. Then you can corrupt yourself because in order to join the gang you need at least 20 Bad points.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I'd like to see those bow tie tattoos on the back of her thighs, maybe a lower back tattoo, right above her butt, and possibly the underboob tattoo- I think that'd look awesome once she gets enhanced breasts
No tramp stamps please, they are so 90s :closedtongue:

Reactions: gobbet

othello

May 30, 2017
Did this one, nothing triggered for a scene, they just say they are going to hook up with Eva and that's it. Was sortof hoping it would go another 4-way but c-est la vie.
You are right. I should have written that you won't see that scene, they only mention it. Maybe we can see it later.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I love this game! It's the only game where I have three playthroughs going on at once. Now for my main playthrough I don't know whether to go with Ashley's dad or Eric's dad. Damnit Evakiss, there better be a harem ending for Ashley haha
Im a corruption games fan... And as much as i love the corruption path here, I must say I am drooling over the purity path too... all paths are SO GOOD!

vintageink

May 11, 2017
I'm disappointed that Iris isn't in more of the story. Aside from some heavy-handed foreshadowing about Arthur abusing her (I assume), would love to see Ash "taking her under her wing" if you get my drift :evilsmile:
She's got to get more of a part eventually, yeah? I hope she's not just the middle woman to meeting Doug. Her role right now seems to be just that, a middle woman. She tells you about Doug, tells you about the magazine paparazzi, tells you about the girl in Somalia. I wouldn't mind seeing her play a bigger part but I want more with Tyrone first.

TheChevalier

Jun 10, 2017
wondering if there is any way for her to not have the money to pay back the gang and then get forced into joining them in order to pay them back

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
wondering if there is any way for her to not have the money to pay back the gang and then get forced into joining them in order to pay them back
I haven't done it but maybe if you choose to get it from that nerdy guy but you chicken out and don't do it

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
so I ripped the images and I noticed there's some optional lesbian pics with Eva, anyone know the path to get access to those? (evaroom/evashower/evasx)

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
so I ripped the images and I noticed there's some optional lesbian pics with Eva, anyone know the path to get access to those? (evaroom/evashower/evasx)
I think this is the bad Ash/good Eva route where you kiss Eva at the party to avoid Wilson and friends.

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes