maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016

Here's the Beta version of 0.10. Feel free to comment and if you find any bug or spelling error please let me know! A thousand thanks to Blueavenger for his proofreading!

I'm guessing it's only a few bug fixes & typo

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016

Here's the Beta version of 0.10. Feel free to comment and if you find any bug or spelling error please let me know! A thousand thanks to Blueavenger for his proofreading!

Thank you. I messaged to Admins. Hopefully , OP will be updated as well.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
You're welcome, here is the changelog/scene list for the 0.10 (contains some spoilers so don't read it if you don't want to know what's in the new version)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dundun

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Interestingly there is a path not to buy birth control and there is a variable set for it but it hasn't been used in the game since. Like in the sleepover with Arthur you can say you're on the pill and its not checked.
What's the path/variable? I did a scan through the variables and none jumped out at me.

Nagircele

Jun 22, 2017
i

Is there any new scene in v.10 beta

Echidna44

Oct 17, 2017
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but is there any actual futa content? Last time I played you met the girl but nothing much came from it, wanted to know if theres anything down that route later on.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but is there any actual futa content? Last time I played you met the girl but nothing much came from it, wanted to know if theres anything down that route later on.
There is blowjob scene with futa girl called Jasmin but no more.. You need to wait future updates if you are looking for a sex scene.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
What's the path/variable? I did a scan through the variables and none jumped out at me.
It's likely just an oversight. To get there Eva must be good and you must still be her friend. When you meet her tell her to 'fuck off'. You now won't get to the part where you buy birth control. The variable is called bcontrol.

Reactions: HB38

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
I love this game! It's the only game where I have three playthroughs going on at once. Now for my main playthrough I don't know whether to go with Ashley's dad or Eric's dad. Damnit Evakiss, there better be a harem ending for Ashley haha

felicecaccamo

Oct 19, 2017
"no birth control pills" seems to be corrupted in beta version. while fucking eric's dad she can only say "use condom" or "i'm on the pill" but she doesn't seems to lie when she didn't get on the bc pills. She actually says the same things she do when on the pill

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
I really love this. The updates are the right amount of content, (not to short, not too much and as of late the updates always leave you on a 'high' waiting on the next update to find out the story).

Played it over so many times and discovered routes I missed as well, feels like an extra story path with heaps on content.

Reactions: Xqwzts

L621

Jul 19, 2017
I feel like I'm alone on this, but I'd really like to see more tattoos
And by more, I mean 2-3, maybe more
I just can't help it, I love tattoos :p
Since I'm most likely the minority here, if more tattoos ever get put into the game, they could have no effect on good/bad points and Ash's future
That way the Dev could please both us tattoo maniacs and people who dislike them
Just my two cents

Reactions: Xqwzts and T800
4.70 star(s) 379 Votes