gamen337

Aug 6, 2017
People are misunderstanding. Its not a scene from the game, it's just an exclusive piece that patreons suggest und then vote for.

Reactions: bosa43

jimbouk

Jul 5, 2017
Interestingly, gave it to the missus to play through, without telling her anything about good paths or bad paths or what the game is about. And she's gone through as, effectively, lawful neutral and has basically missed every scene and seems a bit confused that she's playing a visual novel about going shopping and doing some shots at a nightclub.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Interestingly, gave it to the missus to play through, without telling her anything about good paths or bad paths or what the game is about. And she's gone through as, effectively, lawful neutral and has basically missed every scene and seems a bit confused that she's playing a visual novel about going shopping and doing some shots at a nightclub.
Hehe, but isn't this a good thing?
If she went all bad girl, I'd worry about your relationship :p

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
I have a weird problem where for some reason i cant get the content after the MC and Eric masturbate on pc to each other.
Tried making another save and downloading the newer version several times, but for some reason i cant get past that point, the game just ends.

BigBenne

Sep 17, 2017
I have a weird problem where for some reason i cant get the content after the MC and Eric masturbate on pc to each other.
Tried making another save and downloading the newer version several times, but for some reason i cant get past that point, the game just ends.
did you start a new game?

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Extract to a different folder or just delete the old one (don't worry, saves are stored in another place).

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
- Are there any plans for some sort of progress bar or scene recollection in game so we can see what routes we have yet to take or may have missed in our various playthroughs?
- Not really. Maybe that's one of the extra features I could add down the line when I hire a programmer.
So Evakiss is thinking about hiring a programmer, nice, even if working alone she has been delivering pretty good and constant updates, with some help this can be even better.
This game doesn't get enough praise imo.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Yeah she was talking about hiring a programer or something like that but that won't be for now I think, prob for the next game or toward the end of GGGB if Im not wrong

Reactions: Ragnar

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
So Evakiss is thinking about hiring a programmer, nice, even if working alone she has been delivering pretty good and constant updates, with some help this can be even better.
This game doesn't get enough praise imo.
Praise is fine and dandy, but in order to hire a programmer (being a new goal established by Evakiss few weeks ago) what the project needs is more patrons, lol. Like a thousand more if the ratio $ per patron remains the same; it'll take months if it ever happens.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes