Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It doesn't matter much, she is probably living in USA, can be from Spain or some other spanish speaking country or not, spanish people move around a lot.

Nov 21, 2016
Also, You guys speak portuguese.;)
Are you 100% sure about that?

We are one big mix of genes and cultures, I speak portuguese sure, but as you can see also english and my spanish isn't weak either, also most guys who live near the border are more prone to speak spanish more often than portuguese itself

amk7

Apr 19, 2017
There are forums where people are hating on each other and there is this forum where you can learn something xD I like that
Side Note: I once heard the Portuguese Pronounciation for Brad Pitt and it was funny as hell :D

Back to the game, I really enjoy it, though I wondered when Ash decided to shave, did I miss something there? And I personally would prefer if it was optional to take the pill. That would offer more opportunities storywise. Nonetheless the best game I ever played of that genre.

Greetings to all Spanish/Portuguese/English/French speaking guys from the country with the craziest language, Germany ;)

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
You are right, you didn't miss Ash's shaving scene, there simply isn't any.
There is a conversation with Jessica about it in v0.3 or so, the first time Ash goes shopping with her, just before opening the Instagram account; but a scene where Ash shaves, no it isn't.

On a side note Good Eva isn't shaved either... until she and Ash had sex for the first time, then when she visits Ash's home she has shaved herself, lol. Nice little details.

Reactions: othello

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
There is a conversation with Jessica about it in v0.3 or so, the first time Ash goes shopping with her, just before opening the Instagram account; but a scene where Ash shaves, no it isn't.

On a side note Good Eva isn't shaved either... until she and Ash had sex for the first time, then when she visits Ash's home she has shaved herself, lol. Nice little details.
I'd fucking love a scene where Ash shaves Eva.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
I just finished the 0.10
Can somebody confirm - is there in this version a path where Ashley already underwent breast surgery?
I didn't see an opening for it so far. On the other hand in one of the Patreon posts the author mentioned that in future there will be more substantial surgeries (or something in that sense, iiirc). So I am somewhat unsure, so many story branches ;-)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
It's so f* ludicrous to see talking about greed within the thread of probably THE less greedy creator there is on patreon :biggrin:
The amount of content there is for each release is really incredibile, to appreciate it you have to try multiple routes. No other nsfw game of Patreon has its replayability

Net001

Aug 16, 2017
Anything related to Patreon gets a bad rep from the start as it's 99% shit and gems like this get lost :)

Dev just does amazing work and not many patreons, supporting in the lower tier and grabbing previews whenever someone is willing to post as every update is enjoyable and rich in new content.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde
4.70 star(s) 380 Votes