Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm..never understood all the attention for 'her'. I have pretty much zero interest in her route or scenes :(
Jasmine doesn't get that much attention if you ask me, she has a couple of scenes so far, totally optional by the way. But her character isn't developep at all so far, even Tyrone has more background than her.
If I remember correctly she was a High tier patron request, but in recent polls she has been quite popular, so we can expect more content with her from now on.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
It's so f* ludicrous to see talking about greed within the thread of probably THE less greedy creator there is on patreon :biggrin:
The amount of content there is for each release is really incredibile, to appreciate it you have to try multiple routes. No other nsfw game of Patreon has its replayability
I don't think you understood what the guy was sayiing. English is his second language. He's saying greed as in terms of ambition. He wants eva to keep things simple just expand on the story. GGGB has by far the best story telling i've seen out of almost any erotic story i've ever played. Eva wants to improve some of the visuals and add voiced dialouge. What he wanted was eva to focus on her strengths.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Yeah Im gonna skip that Jasmin scene tbh, I physically dislike pretty much everything about her: the hairstyle, the shemale option and all those muscles. That's too bad cause I enjoy her strong personality, I like the way she forces things and can be a brute but shemales aint my taste :test2:

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
Did anyone like Iris? I like her, very cute, and pure, even though she said already meet six guy... I think her corruptness will be very excited

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Did anyone like Iris?
I like her model, waiting to see some action with her, being with Ashley, Tyrone or any other npc.
Also I find his story interesting, What happened between she and her father? Why she told Ash about Chad Jr., when Ash is her brother girlfriend/ex-girlgriend?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
What happened between she and her father? Why she told Ash about Chad Jr., when Ash is her brother girlfriend/ex-girlgriend?
When you meet her in the park you can ask her why she ran away. She complains that he pays young women for sex. So i hope it's just that. As for Eric, i guess she got really angry at him when he decided to go to somalia.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I don't think you understood what the guy was sayiing. English is his second language. He's saying greed as in terms of ambition. He wants eva to keep things simple just expand on the story. GGGB has by far the best story telling i've seen out of almost any erotic story i've ever played. Eva wants to improve some of the visuals and add voiced dialouge. What he wanted was eva to focus on her strengths.
Then I partially agree: I mean, visuals can improve. I wouldn't mind if she dedicated part of her time for that, some time ago I even linked her a sofware for 2d animations ( ) in case she wanted to explore that path.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
When you meet her in the park you can ask her why she ran away. She complains that he pays young women for sex. So i hope it's just that. As for Eric, i guess she got really angry at him when he decided to go to somalia.
Well, I asked her about it at the park and she didn't told, maybe you need some combination of good or bad points.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Well, I asked her about it at the park and she didn't told, maybe you need some combination of good or bad points.
You need some friendship with Iris, it's a hidden variable and you can get it different ways, for example telling her that Doug was amazing in the sack. The game is full of those: money, love with Dad, Dave of Jack, anal experience, etc...

Kris20

Aug 28, 2017
Does somebody know to delete all the save files in the load game? I already deleted all of it in the save folder but whenever i play the game the shortcuts in the load game is still there. I want to remove it. Thank you.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes