Nov 21, 2016
There are paths and variables everywhere, just play the game multiple times: it's worth it ;)
Talking about the branching paths on this game is quite absurd, just talking from my personal gameplay I have something like page 8 and 9 from the save files all filled with diferent options.

So yes, is absolute true, its worth it. Good ash, bad ash, good eva, bad eva, eva dating dave, eva single, jack's whore, jack's love, jack scorned and so on...

how come no one has posted the Version 0.11 preview yet
Because most are actually waiting for the alpha or beta, preview is not the main goal of most here, sure if someone get it some of us will play it, but most are patiently waiting for the alpha

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Talking about the branching paths on this game is quite absurd, just talking from my personal gameplay I have something like page 8 and 9 from the save files all filled with diferent options.

So yes, is absolute true, its worth it. Good ash, bad ash, good eva, bad eva, eva dating dave, eva single, jack's whore, jack's love, jack scorned and so on...
After a while I also discovered you can use some programs to read the script and see if you've missed something or what are the variables and how they influence dialogues and events. Search my messages in this thread to find the guy that suggested me where to look. It's really handy.
Anyway...what's really smart and beautiful about all this is that there aren't really fixed paths but more a series of choices that are registered by the game and that basically make you build your own personal story: open or preclude scenes, modify dialogues, modify the interaction and relations with another character, modify primary variables like morale, modify the visual representation of Ashley or secondary characters.
And trust me, in situations like these is really easy to make a mess.

Reactions: userpass

ntrnar

Jul 21, 2017
For the people who have played 0.11 preview, please share your reviews.
I've played the preview, it's fairly short (4 scenes) but there is an outfit change. The bad Ashley outfit is a big change, personally I like it but it's different. Looks like we might get more Tyrone in this update as well

Reactions: Nbd24 and Chel

mav2099

May 28, 2017
So yes, is absolute true, its worth it. Good ash, bad ash, good eva, bad eva, eva dating dave, eva single, jack's whore, jack's love, jack scorned and so on..

Wait, Jacks whore?

Reactions: Jcj
Nov 21, 2016
So yes, is absolute true, its worth it. Good ash, bad ash, good eva, bad eva, eva dating dave, eva single, jack's whore, jack's love, jack scorned and so on..

Wait, Jacks whore?
It's more of a figure of speech, when you go for your second date (or first for some) you get the option to tell him to fuck you like the whore you are, hence jack's whore

Reactions: mav2099

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
LOL. The game gives the player at least 3-4 chances to avoid Jazmin. I got a BJ scene with Jazmin. Is there anything with Jazmin past that?

relayer98

Oct 7, 2017
many variations from good to bad , but what is the difference between that in game - different pics ? i talk about interaction between game and player :). can by good good good and bad bad bad - no limits ...and what change , you dont see other pics ?

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
many variations from good to bad , but what is the difference between that in game - different pics ? i talk about interaction between game and player :). can by good good good and bad bad bad - no limits ...and what change , you dont see other pics ?
I answered in my post above...

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I've played the preview, it's fairly short (4 scenes) but there is an outfit change. The bad Ashley outfit is a big change, personally I like it but it's different. Looks like we might get more Tyrone in this update as well
4 sex scenes? Who are they with?

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes