• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
He seems Jack's brother straight from Ibiza.
Damn! I think that you totally got it!

Another thing I'm wondering is whether the situation with Eric's kidnapping will affect good or semi-good Ashley, stopping her from having much more sexual content.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Damn! I think that you totally got it!

Another thing I'm wondering is whether the situation with Eric's kidnapping will affect good or semi-good Ashley, stopping her from having much more sexual content.
Good Ash could train in the Cobra Kai gym and go to rescue Eric :cool:

Reactions: bosa43 and Mark17

Burn85

May 25, 2018
The best adult game. Thanks to the author. Sorry it did not happen to become a patron. I'm from Russia. Patreon blocks at once. There were 3 attempts, I was tired of it.

Reactions: Pagot
U

User_633486

not a huge fan of the art or the fact that you can't roll back to the choices after making one but decent enough story to wanna replay it again and choose diff options

U

User_633486

The best adult game. Thanks to the author. Sorry it did not happen to become a patron. I'm from Russia. Patreon blocks at once. There were 3 attempts, I was tired of it.
far from the best but decent

othello

May 30, 2017
not a huge fan of the art or the fact that you can't roll back to the choices after making one but decent enough story to wanna replay it again and choose diff options
This can be easily done: each page where you have to make your choice is saved automatically (A). Instead of rolling back load it and try again.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
SMDB said:

This can be easily done: each page where you have to make your choice is saved automatically (A). Instead of rolling back load it and try again.
Or you can use Unren. I would say it's easyer.

rogue-scot

Jan 21, 2018
Far and away my favourite Patreon game. Wait eagerly for the updates every month. Ash finally getting her car, sweet.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah, kinda two weeks, go on her patreon page and check dates she released the other updates.

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes