jayweston

Dec 10, 2017
How to get Mark and Jacob foursome?
Lots of ways of doing this, refer to the scene guide (front page), scene "Eva7". Easiest way is to get slut Eva, which means not going home with Jack after Truth or Dare and the rest pretty much takes care of itself (let her leave Dave and join the gang). I took a different route which kept Eva out of the gang and still with Dave (and Ashley still with Eric), which meant being naughty enough with Ashley to get her to wear the sexy clothes, then cheating with Doug and telling Eva about it, then from there tempting her to sleep around - meanwhile warning Dave to keep him from getting beaten up, because if that happens Eva feels sorry for him and decides to patch things up.

Pretty amazing how much complexity there is in all of this.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
How to get on my ignore list -> spamming three questions in your first three posts with your new created account in an unpolite way. But certainly there will be a samaritan supporting this behaviour. :)
I finally created this and I'm going to start replying only with this to the "any walkthrough, how play game, can't do x, [whatever question has been answered 50 times already]".

search.gif

oldsam

Jun 12, 2017
I finally created this [...]
awesome work mate, if you still have the project open i would suggest to insert 'YourUserName' insted of 'LordofEntro...' on top. ;)
(On the other hand it's your work... but I would complete my Username instead of having this weird trunctation... :) )

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I finally created this and I'm going to start replying only with this to the "any walkthrough, how play game, can't do x, [whatever question has been answered 50 times already]".
Oh, god. Now I want to be the first one to be honored with this gif. Let me think...

Hey guys, how do I has Ashley sex with boyfriends Eric???

Reactions: WoodyGB

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016

The other night I stumbled upon this image in a Youtube video, and it surprised me a lot how much she resembles Ashley! Some of you guys have shared before possible "real life" Ashleys in the community section so I thought you might find this funny. This is my personal pick for her real-world look alike!
The other night I stumbled upon this image in a Youtube video, and it surprised me a lot how much she resembles Ashley! Some of you guys have shared before possible "real life" Ashleys in the community section so I thought you might find this funny. This is my personal pick for her real-world look alike!

Pagot

Aug 8, 2016

This is another picture of the Alena Ivanova/Ivanova Alena from the 'real Ashley' post (going by the photographer on vk).

But in game she sometimes looks like Kimmy Granger, Caprice, others... depending on what image is used to help draw her for the scene. ;)

Aakash40

May 2, 2018
Nothing new on v. 0.16 preview.
Story ends exactly at the same time/situation/place, where it used to end on 0.15.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes