John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
the most reliable developer for all the games i have followed (Ok together with nickfifa), no other delivers on Point every month as this one, not Anna exciting affection, not Babysitter, not My girlfriends Amnesia, Not my sweet neighbours, Not a wife and a mother etc.
She/he had one tragic event that delayed one update but not by much, look at the others, i would have been fired a long time a ago if i kept deadlines so bad as they do.
Not only is Eva punctual with the updates, he/she constantly keeps us updated and provides great content in each update. Not many developers do this as well as Eva.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I used to play every update but I don't now unless I know the update relates to a path or paths I am playing. That is the way I look at game. The updates are pretty regular and often though. I have played it since 0.13 and I am going to wait for the next one as in 0.17 before I pick it up again and hope that I can still use the old saves.

TuXido

May 9, 2018
Tried v0.16.... no much advance in the game... You might want to consider waiting a bit more until eva completes the version... personally I cant wait till it comes out... Easily one of the best games out there!

TUX

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
I've never downloaded the previews, how much content from the updates are in the update previews?

kdratin

Aug 26, 2017
How to get that Ash + Eva + Wilson threesome from 0.15? I've got like 10 saves and it didn't show up in any of them...

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
How do you access these saves? I tried putting them in the saves folder, but it still shows my old ones in game.
You have to delete all existing save files in save folder, and if that's not enough, then deleting each and every save in the game with [Del]-button. and then at this point you can put the new saves in folder and you should be good to go.

Reactions: Dirtytreenaturd

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
How do you access these saves? I tried putting them in the saves folder, but it still shows my old ones in game.
Ren'Py based games generally persist your saves in two locations (at the same time):

1. within the child game/saves folder found within whatever folder you extracted the game into.
2. within a uniquely named child folder (eg. GoodGirlGoneBad-<a number>) of the RenPy folder found in the user data area of your operating system. (*)

You may need to delete the files found in both of these locations to fully be rid of your old saves.

(*) For Windows based OS's this RenPy folder can be found by entering %APPDATA%\RenPy into your Windows Explorer's location bar.

R_Thur

May 29, 2017
Hey guys, so how do I go back on a choice? Is it even possible? Also what's the use for the save files?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There are two ways to "go back" on a choice.

1) You must have saved before the choice
2) You can try to load an "automatic save". When you go to "Load", select the "A" letter and it should have several of your last few choices saved there.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes