Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Oh no, I am eager to see the second scene. On the other hand I didn't want to play the previews any more. But this, oh my, okay. I will be strong. This is just a test of my self-control. I will be strong. Mini-Me, you will be strong too. I knewit, he says, NO FUCKIN WAY!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!
It's better to wait, the Alpha will come in a week or so, that way every update seems bigger.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
really? because almost every update was basically the same every time i checked. can you tell me what preview is so much smaller the the alpha?
It seems smaller if you play the preview, previews are just a chunk of the monthly update. Is better to play the full update at once imo.

Ripley1982

Dec 8, 2017
Anyone knows exactly what trigger Arthur,Iris scene been been doin both "Arthur Solo" and "A With Tyrone" i suspect it has something to do also with the iris interaction but dont see a perticular wrong or right choice among those.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone knows exactly what trigger Arthur,Iris scene been been doin both "Arthur Solo" and "A With Tyrone" i suspect it has something to do also with the iris interaction but dont see a perticular wrong or right choice among those.
Ash needs to agree with Arthur's plan to trick Iris last update, and then you need more than 7 fame points or more than 1 iris friendship points (you get that different ways through the whole game) in order to be able to "influence" her when Ash meets her for an ice-cream in this preview.

Ripley1982

Dec 8, 2017
Tnx man what a lovely precise explenation!

Ash needs to agree with Arthur's plan to trick Iris last update, and then you need more than 7 fame points or more than 1 iris friendship points (you get that different ways through the whole game) in order to be able to "influence" her when Ash meets her for an ice-cream in this preview.

secondact23

Jan 2, 2018
Given that Ash apparently will go to the same surgeon something similar wouldn't be a surprise. Monica's tits are large but not unrealistic, I'd say. Attached one of the old monthly pieces that displays her nude.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what scene does this picture come from? i havnt seen this blonde yet.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Good gosh, what a great little addition. The Arthur/Iris scene is perfect (perfect wicked and perfect sexy). EvaKiss just continues to produce fiery stuff on a regular basis. Can't ask a dev for anything more than that!

Sammy88

Dec 28, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 89496, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 89496, in <module>
NameError: name 'sugarcar2' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Good Girl Gone Bad 0.16Preview

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018

While running game code:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Yeah, previews are filled with little bugs. You'll have to wait for the alpha so the dev gets rid of them. Just click on 'ignore'.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
that new scene:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:.can wait for more

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

While running game code:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
this is an error resulting from a wrong var declaration in v0.15
sugarcar2 i declared in label v15sugar but it has to be declared in v15a like sugarboobs or sugarrent

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
the most reliable developer for all the games i have followed (Ok together with nickfifa), no other delivers on Point every month as this one, not Anna exciting affection, not Babysitter, not My girlfriends Amnesia, Not my sweet neighbours, Not a wife and a mother etc.
She/he had one tragic event that delayed one update but not by much, look at the others, i would have been fired a long time a ago if i kept deadlines so bad as they do.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes