D

Deleted member 308859

There's a typo in the script.rpy. In line 87886 it should be "sugariris" instead of "sugaririrs"

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
There's a typo in the script.rpy. In line 87886 it should be "sugariris" instead of "sugaririrs"
Search for solgan2 :biggrin:
Its still very buggy. Iris's clothes change midscene and someone already posted Ashleys face falling off in the "watch news" scene.
I just hope one of her 30+patreons tells her (hint, hint!)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Search for solgan2 :biggrin:
Its still very buggy. Iris's clothes change midscene and someone already posted Ashleys face falling off in the "watch news" scene.
I just hope one of her 30+patreons tells her (hint, hint!)
not to mention, that sugarboobs is completely ignored when checking for boobjob, only tits and titsethan are there

SapphicSam

Dec 27, 2017
I've been having trouble getting this game to launch. Every version I download from the first page of this thread does the exact same thing; it launches for a second, I can see the first loading screen, then it closes itself immediately with no error message. I've tried running as administrator and compatibility and no luck. v0.12 used to work for me, but I deleted it when I downloaded 0.14, and it has never run since. Any advice to be able to play this great game again?

Simpatol

Jul 21, 2017
I've been having trouble getting this game to launch. Every version I download from the first page of this thread does the exact same thing; it launches for a second, I can see the first loading screen, then it closes itself immediately with no error message. I've tried running as administrator and compatibility and no luck. v0.12 used to work for me, but I deleted it when I downloaded 0.14, and it has never run since. Any advice to be able to play this great game again?
Delete or rename "presplash.png" in /game folder.

TheBat

May 1, 2017
I would like to point out that this is one of the few games out there that doesn't follow the "1 day per update" system, and every update feels enough on its own in terms of continuing the story and setting up future events.

I think the reason why this game doesn't have 800+ pages like the other popular games is because those threads are filled with comments talking about how bad the game is and how it can improve, where as here, everyone is convinced that this is top notch and other than discussing events in the game, no one has really much to say.

Keep up the work EvaKiss... You are amazing!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

oldsam

Jun 12, 2017
How to get on my ignore list -> spamming three questions in your first three posts with your new created account in an unpolite way.
TIL there is an ignore list. Thank you so much for this tidbit of information! Finally I can get rid of accounts like the one you quoted.

Would anyone happen to have the 16preview for mac? Thanks to anyone who does
download the win version, take the 'game' folder and place it in your mac version 15 (right click -> show package contents ->contents -> resources -> autorun ), voila you got your working mac version.

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
Tell me .. I decided to re-play the game again, that Ashley College would not throw. I began to quickly play all the scenes, but neither does it turn out to corrupt Eve. When Ash leaves after the bar with Tiron, Jack does not send a photo of the blowjob. Many times I tried, but I do not understand what the problem is.
I'm acting out how bad it can be, Jessica's girlfriend and with her own father no relationship.
sorry for google translator

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
it's a pity Ash didn't convinced Iris and few moments later the version was completed. My pleasent anticipation was over! ;)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
She can convince Iris, you just need either better fame or more Iris points. If you got a no, you may have to pick an older save and re-run (easy, with the skip feature)

Reactions: fortuna95

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Are there any more intimating scene with dad with the latest updates? I haven't played the game for while cuz too many routes and I'm confused.

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
на мой вопрос ответ?
или я расскажу вам об общем образовании

Reactions: Yves69
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes