greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
It's always better when you have the choices to please everyone of course.
The main issue with allowing the choice of size is all the extra art-work that the developer will need to create to show it in each of the future scenes, and the coding requirements to show it.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
The main issue with allowing the choice of size is all the extra art-work that the developer will need to create to show it in each of the future scenes, and the coding requirements to show it.
Concerning Ashley, we already have 14 cosmetic variables to take into account, plus the breast implants if they are finally introduced in this update:
Good Ash
Sexy Ash
Thug Ash
Abdomen Tattoo
Arm tatoo
Leg tattoo
Belly button piercing
Tongue piercing
Nipple piercing
4 different tramp stamps
Fake boobs
Those seem like a ton of variables to take into consideration already each time Ash shows up or art has to be created for each scene

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Always happy to rev up the pleading: 0.16 preview is out for $30 patrons (no, I am not one)

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Welp, this is definitely the best preview Evakiss has ever released to this date. We'll probably get inside The Wheel this update as well... 0.16 shaping up to be a real knock out.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
All your favorite hits:

"We need a hero!"
"Anyone got the new update?"
"When is someone going to post a link?"
"Anyone? Anybody?"
"I'm dying here!"
You forgot the "UPDATE! PLZ!!!!"-one-post-in-total-poster ...

V16 Preview
1 scene + 2 nonsexual scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh no, I am eager to see the second scene. On the other hand I didn't want to play the previews any more. But this, oh my, okay. I will be strong. This is just a test of my self-control. I will be strong. Mini-Me, you will be strong too. I knewit, he says, NO FUCKIN WAY!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

tmv

May 31, 2017
April 9, 2018 Edit:
Updated Good Ash and Lesbian Eva, Good Ash and Bad Eva for v14 final.
Let me know if I messed up anything. Also, thanks to . This probably wouldn't exist without it.
These are such entertaining walkthrough's, will you be updating these?

Reactions: FastBullet
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes