playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
i like to make ash be in a relationship with eric, but deny him sex and only have sex with Arthur. The dialog options for that route seems so hot.
this would be the best route for my taste. have Eric be a willing cuck, that's denied of sex, and possibly even be forced to wear a chasity belt, while his dad, Arthur, fucks his girl in front of him on a daily basis till he's satisfied, then he goes and fucks both Eric's girlfriend and Iris at once as a finisher. Ashley gets knocked up by Arthur and Eric is either forced or willingly accepts to take responsibility for Ashley's and Arthur's child for public appearance sake, and Arthur starts making a really big family with Ashley, and Eric willingly supports their kids.

my other scenario was having her dad and Arthur cuck Eric but sadly there isn't a path that supports both her dad and Eric's dad.

othello

May 30, 2017
Any other games "like" this?
As you don't say what you mean with 'like', the answer is no. This game so far is a unique one with so many branches to follow and deep character development as well as comprehensive plots. There is 'A wife and mother' with some excellent 3d renders and a slow story development but it is far too early to say in which direction this game will develop. In the above mentioned 'Anna' you have excellent renders as well but you have to run around on a map and find the locations to get them. The story there basically offers two branches good/bad but you may mix these a bit. For further reference just click on the tags of the header and choose your preferences.

Reactions: Zer0zero

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Closest I would recommend would be Katie's Corruption. It's 3D, but a good multi-path corruption game.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
It's crazy I almost missed out on this game good story, choices that actually matter and great art wish more people knew about it

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Based on her Patron support, plenty of people know about it. She does good work, consistently, and that does get ultimately rewarded.

BunnyDevil

Creator of "Unholy Angel"
Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Hi boys. Loved that game very much and came up with an idea of making something like that but with better graphics. Currently thinking about making adult comics. Posted some images on instagram @iamevawallace. Soon wil create my own topic. Please give me some feedback if you love it :)

PS. sorry for offtop

BunnyDevil

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
By the way, this game definitely needs more of Tyrone and his black friends. As well as secret club should be another spicy stoyline.

Reactions: Mark17 and Kun97

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
Hi boys. Loved that game very much and came up with an idea of making something like that but with better graphics. Currently thinking about making adult comics. Posted some images on instagram @iamevawallace. Soon wil create my own topic. Please give me some feedback if you love it :)

PS. sorry for offtop
I just checked out ur insta images,amazing work u should go ahead with the game,another great game for us :)

Reactions: BunnyDevil

BunnyDevil

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I just checked out ur insta images,amazing work u should go ahead with the game,another great game for us :)
Thank you. I'm currently, thinking about starting from some comics, becuase making game is quite complicated, considering my little programming skills)) Thanks EvaKiss for motivation)

Reactions: Sarahzero and Kun97

7thReaper

May 11, 2018
you need enough space on your android device (more than 2x the size of the apk)
and you have to allow an installation from an unknown source
if you're upgrading an installation, try uninstalling first but backup your save files beforehand
thank you that worked i had to uninstall .14 then install .15

Chel

Jun 1, 2017

PS. sorry for offtop
Self Promoting....

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
I am having a bit of trouble reading the two walkthough to try and get thug ASh and bad eva.

Is there a easier to understand walkthough for this?

Brickman

May 26, 2017

PS. sorry for offtop
Judging from what I've seen yours are not "better graphics" by any means... The drawings look quite crude imho

othello

May 30, 2017

PS. sorry for offtop
This is not a bad idea. I didn't see your instagram because I don't agree how 'big data' is influencing people and society. I hope you are aware how Eva Kiss is working on her game: she does it fulltime, she is able to write comprehensive plots (stories) and she is skilled in drawing - most of the facial expressions of the pictures match the dialogues quite well. Also, she's got help and advice by some people who write proper English dialogues and some renpy coding. Furthermore her endurance to continue with GGGB is remarkable, she started it more than a year ago and regularly updates it each month. If you feel capable of providing all the above I'd appreciate to see your comic, good luck.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Not in the same story quality but better graphics.. try the Eleanor Series (Eleanore : Loving Wife or dirty slut & Eleanor: Asking for more) developed by LOP [Lesson Of Passion]... Same concept of deciding who you want her to be and running into gangs and rich playboys for money and fame.

TUX
Thanks for the response. For some reason I'm having a hard time finding the first Eleanor game. I found what seems to be a sequel... I think.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes