Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This game is too good. As soon as I finish one update, I find myself anxiously waiting for the next.
Me too. I don't like the alpha/preview and beta crap because they are all really buggy, so each time I tell myself that I am going to wait for the full release this time. Then the alpha/preview comes out and I can't help myself taking a peek. Then the beta comes out and I am like a crack whore needing my fix...

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
This is a well made game (really well made game), but I really struggle playing as a female. I know it's a game, but having even guys acting as macho men and fawning other me, breaks it for me and something I am unable to do. Though I am able to play female if im going for other females in the game. Does anyone else have this issue. For games, I usually like the bad routes in this i went basically good route and went for the lesbian encounters..
Approach the game not as though you are Ash, but as though you're an unseen and unmentioned voyeuristic psychic influencing her and corrupting her from a distance. Which is pretty much accurate, anyway.

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
So I've been trying, real hard, to try and get Ash in the gang while still having enough good/study points to get the good job. But it's not quite working out. I've gotten 6/6 study opportunities, in the gang, but at 22 good/21 bad I'm just unable to 'answer friendly' to Ryan. Does anybody know if the two are simply mutually exclusive, or maybe if dropping back below 20 bad after joining the gang works (if that's even possible, gonna have to try).

Edit: Did a few more iterations, got to 25/20 at meeting Ryan and still can't answer friendly, doesn't look like it's possible to drop the bad even lower either.

It's also really annoying that you seem to be forced into the thug life outfit when you join the gang. That would be one of the main things the game could improve on, imo, a little more agency over what you wear. There's so many outfits that you wear for half a scene and then never again..

Reactions: T800

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Approach the game not as though you are Ash, but as though you're an unseen and unmentioned voyeuristic psychic influencing her and corrupting her from a distance. Which is pretty much accurate, anyway.
My technique is quite the same. I imagine I am a Psychoid from UFO: Enemy Unknown and my ship was shot down by those X-Com bastards. And I wait for my buddies to pick me up (or the bastard X-Com team). In the meantime I mind control pretty, innocent, terran, redhead girls. Why? Because I can!

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I think it's about time to speculate about the upcoming scenes. Bound to be a lez one with Jessica. Probably the thing with Ryan (her boss) is going to go beyond the mild flirting phase. Maybe Enrico, the gang boss, will finally get to have thug Ashley?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
My guess is Tyrone's upcoming party will be next. That means Tyrone, Jack and Jessica (there hasn't been a Jessica scene for 4 updates). There is also the new Iris thing Arthur came up with that will need some buildup. Could be without scene but maybe you'll invite her to the party to gain her trust? I can only imagine the plan includes a big blindfold, some handcuffs and a promise to meet Tyrone.
For last I'll go with Ryan, too. His story is building fast (he was in 11,12,14 but not 15) so he feels due.
Runner ups would be Natasha and Jasmin. Also there is always hope she might have found a way to squeeze Jolene in :biggrin:

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I believe my suggested scene with the teddy bear pj's will be up next. Then Eva, Jessica and Iris will gather for a pillow fight and then go play mini-golf before watching a Disney princess marathon.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I believe my suggested scene with the teddy bear pj's will be up next. Then Eva, Jessica and Iris will gather for a pillow fight and then go play mini-golf before watching a Disney princess marathon.
You have a sick mind, my friend.

Reactions: mav2099

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm sure it's only because you can chuck Eric out the window that he's not first. He's such a turd in the game. She even draws him that way.

Jun 18, 2017
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I have received a bug where the game just loops the same scene over and over. It's the scene where Jessica asks you to become room mates with her.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
So I've been trying, real hard, to try and get Ash in the gang while still having enough good/study points to get the good job. But it's not quite working out. I've gotten 6/6 study opportunities, in the gang, but at 22 good/21 bad I'm just unable to 'answer friendly' to Ryan. Does anybody know if the two are simply mutually exclusive, or maybe if dropping back below 20 bad after joining the gang works (if that's even possible, gonna have to try).

Edit: Did a few more iterations, got to 25/20 at meeting Ryan and still can't answer friendly, doesn't look like it's possible to drop the bad even lower either.

It's also really annoying that you seem to be forced into the thug life outfit when you join the gang. That would be one of the main things the game could improve on, imo, a little more agency over what you wear. There's so many outfits that you wear for half a scene and then never again..
Yeah it's the outfit that is messing up being able to give a friendly reaction to Ryan, you have to be wearing a good girl outfit, can't be thug/bad/slut outfit.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes