Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fair enough, you're free to disagree. And if I sounded a little angry in my first feedback that's because I really cared about the game (I even helped Eva advertise it a lot in the first months on Patreon), if not I wouldn't spend my time writing here. Bye ;)

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
is there any 3some part between dave, eva and ashley at 0.15 final? well, overall the arthur's part very exciting hahaha... and btw, how to make dave draw ashley and eva together..

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
is there any 3some part between dave, eva and ashley at 0.15 final? well, overall the arthur's part very exciting hahaha... and btw, how to make dave draw ashley and eva together..
There is no additional scenes in the sharp version vs beta.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
This question may have been asked at some point, but in an attempt to avoid digging through 240 pages: Is there any way to clear the cache of saves for this game? I feel like they're stored elsewhere than the regular game folder as I have deleted that folder completely and yet the saves still exist.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This question may have been asked at some point, but in an attempt to avoid digging through 240 pages: Is there any way to clear the cache of saves for this game? I feel like they're stored elsewhere than the regular game folder as I have deleted that folder completely and yet the saves still exist.
Under Windows 7 (I think) and higher go to the drive where your windows is installed. Go under Users (the folder name is localized according to the language of your Windows installation). Then your username -> AppData -> Roaming -> Renpy. There you find all your savegame folders of Renpy games.

For example: C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\

Reactions: T800 and freca

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Under Windows 7 (I think) and higher go to the drive where your windows is installed. Go under Users (the folder name is localized according to the language of your Windows installation). Then your username -> AppData -> Roaming -> Renpy. There you find all your savegame folders of Renpy games.

Thanks a lot!

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016

A slightly quicker way to navigate to this location is to open Windows Explorer and enter %APPDATA% into the location bar (include the % characters) and then press the enter key, this will open the Roaming folder mentioned above. You can then select the Renpy folder.

Reactions: T800

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
If you use file manager, you can then make the RenPy folder a "favorite", so you will always have a shortcut there whenever you open file manager. Very useful, considering the amount of RenPy games.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Ah I wanted to play this because of the great reviews and the pretty 2d art, but I am weirded out by this story.

I have always made fun of roleplayers who can't appreciate a game just because it has a female protagonist, but for some reason this game is unnerving to me.

I seriously feel like I am being seduced by some jacked dude. Which I guess is a credit to the creator for realism.

I am going to find some straight things to do to affirm my sexuality, then hopefully I can try this again.

Reactions: mesoru and Nope

T800

Jun 1, 2017
to freca

Or you can make a shortcut for RenPy folder using Windows' tools, like this.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ah I wanted to play this because of the great reviews and the pretty 2d art, but I am weirded out by this story.

I have always made fun of roleplayers who can't appreciate a game just because it has a female protagonist, but for some reason this game is unnerving to me.

I seriously feel like I am being seduced by some jacked dude. Which I guess is a credit to the creator for realism.

I am going to find some straight things to do to affirm my sexuality, then hopefully I can try this again.
Well...you can keep Ash pure, but Eric is hardly appealing.
You can avoid the jacked dude (whose name, coincidentally, is Jack).
You can choose the futa or the BFF for lesbian (sorta with a futa)
You can perv out on old guys (Arthur and Dad and Norman, I suppose)
Or you could go black and/or gangbang (literally).

So, you've got some choices...

DakkonBB

Jul 18, 2017
Well...you can keep Ash pure, but Eric is hardly appealing.
You can avoid the jacked dude (whose name, coincidentally, is Jack).
You can choose the futa or the BFF for lesbian (sorta with a futa)
You can perv out on old guys (Arthur and Dad and Norman, I suppose)
Or you could go black and/or gangbang (literally).

So, you've got some choices...
You know, I love the game but I never could figure out how to roll in the hay with Dad. I figured I'd have to be bad enough to seduce him or something but that didn't seem to work. Anybody want to share what the secret is?

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes