TheBat

May 1, 2017
You can fuck someone on cam for eric if you do bad ash with wilson and continue cucking eric, but you'll only be able to do it if you choose the "bad break up option" I also think you have to have an open relationship and always pick the cuck option during the skype calls
Please is there any save of this? I've tried a lot of routes and can't make it work!

SerenaGrey

Oct 21, 2017
EvaKiss likes to tease us Jessica fans with that romance I swear. :FeelsBadMan:
I just want them to live to together as a couple :'(

adevilsee

Mar 25, 2018
This is a well made game (really well made game), but I really struggle playing as a female. I know it's a game, but having even guys acting as macho men and fawning other me, breaks it for me and something I am unable to do. Though I am able to play female if im going for other females in the game. Does anyone else have this issue. For games, I usually like the bad routes in this i went basically good route and went for the lesbian encounters..

Reactions: pootin

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
This is a well made game (really well made game), but I really struggle playing as a female. I know it's a game, but having even guys acting as macho men and fawning other me, breaks it for me and something I am unable to do. Though I am able to play female if im going for other females in the game. Does anyone else have this issue. For games, I usually like the bad routes in this i went basically good route and went for the lesbian encounters..
Plenty of people at 4chan seem to have this problem.

To me, it's basically like watching a movie. I don't need to "become" Mario to play SuperMario, so to speak, so I don't have this problem.

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Please is there any save of this? I've tried a lot of routes and can't make it work!
I think they mean that you just cuck Eric and cheat on him with Wilson while you're skyping with Eric. This also instantly results in a break up with Eric, unfortunately. I wish I could show Eric that I'm cucking him, withouth breaking up :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: SmolFrog3D

TheBat

May 1, 2017
I think they mean that you just cuck Eric and cheat on him with Wilson while you're skyping with Eric. This also instantly results in a break up with Eric, unfortunately. I wish I could show Eric that I'm cucking him, withouth breaking up :FeelsBadMan:
That would be the dream.

The scene where she is on the phone with Eric while fucking the dad makes me go crazy. I will try to play the game again to get this route as well. I MUST see it.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
Well, at risk of potentially opening a can of worms here, these things do happen to girls to some extent (and sometimes worse). It is not so strange that you're having trouble roleplaying Ashley in those situations as they're misogynistic and rapey. Personally, I think that's one of the strengths of this game and just goes to state how well written it is. And the nice thing is that you can actually reverse the 'corruption' on many characters, even Jack (to some degree, though I fully expect future paths with him being a proper boyfriend and getting away from his loverboy ways).

As far what @Mwanted said. You may not be entirely wrong, but the opening sequences are much more high impact because the player is asked to provide the majority of Ash's personality in one go. Further character development is much more gradual and natural. All I can think of is, maybe, you should say no more often. This game is not one of the many others where you are intended to see every unlockable scene.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes