Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
An entire update showing Ashley passing a test and then going home to read a book in a set of bulky pajamas with little teddy bears on them, while sipping a non-alcoholic beverage.
You jest, but that's goddamn adorable.

Prc

Mar 22, 2018
An entire update showing Ashley passing a test and then going home to read a book in a set of bulky pajamas with little teddy bears on them, while sipping a non-alcoholic beverage.
invite Eva & Jess ?:heartcoveredeyes:
keep reading?:FeelsBadMan:

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I truly don't think so. NonCon/Rape was never among the listed fetishes (incest, for example, was and EK kept it in game even after Patreon began enforcing the new policies) and Eva Kiss was very clear about the issue in a lengthy answer in the first Q&A almost 9 months ago:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, cool. Thanks for clearing that up.

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
[CG]Good Girl Gone Bad [v0.15 Beta] (111MB; Lossy)

Download: - -

(original | lossy)
original.png | lossy.png
Re-/upload, edit, delete or ignore at your convenience:pokerFace:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
[CG]Good Girl Gone Bad [v0.15 Beta] (111MB; Lossy)

Download: - -

(original | lossy)
View attachment 95870 | View attachment 95871
Re-/upload, edit, delete or ignore at your convenience:pokerFace:
Lossy or not, this is still one of the hottest scenes in the game. At least for me.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I played the game a lot and I really appreciate all the work and variety in it. That said, there's one aspect almost game breaking for me.
I think its weakest point is how, no matter how you roleplay and despite all the variety, the MC (Ashley) tends to become monodimensional. The first releases (till a little after Dave incident, timeline wise) were fantastic, because her psyche had multiple sides and your choices and the relative events reflected that: she could be weak and fall prey of the gang's blackmail, or be strong and fight it, or be slutty and go for it, or be indifferent. Those reactions felt real, and consistent, and varied.
A little after that she becomes monodimensional: in charge of everything, the npcs there just to be used. There's no path to play where she is weak and gullible and the world and npcs react to that, where she ends up in situations she can't control, where she falls prey of some npc (be it by choice or not). That literally stops after the first part of the game.
There's just a varying degree of sluttiness and the same dull character. And that really blows. Idk if the creator did that on purpose or just doesn't realize it.
My 2c, don't hate me
Actually, there is a reason for why Ash becomes monodimensional; At the start, the game was preparing different routes that will become available at the future; good girl, thug Ash, lesbian Ash etc. Therefore the player was being given a lot of choice . But as the game progress, it is no more possible to give so many different choices to the player because the game complexity increase exponentially. Even right now, EvaKiss says it is very difficult to write Ash, Eva and Dave relationship because there are too many possibilities.

Probably from now on, there will be no more branching. So if you chose thug Ash, your character will always act the same (no choice) with a possibility from time to time to change the route.

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
This is a great novel, creator always releases updates that actually have content and doesn't tug users along.

Plus so many others say they have branching stories but usually just ends up being something small. Unlike this the route you go is drastic compared to each.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes