What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You need to get yourself into the 20's on the blue side

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
One is the offset of the other. Just concentrate on blue if you want Dad. You can work red in later.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Yes.
Dad's reaction to the music video (which is pervy, not sure if theres an incest scene cause I stay away from that stuff).
There's a date with Norman (with optional sexy scene).
Lunch with Mom and Ethan (which is creepy and hints at upcoming drama).
Photoshoot for a magazine (with optional nudes).
A drugdealing scene with possible future consequences and a sexy scene with Wilson (and Eva) after.
A day at the office job with possible future consequences.
If you have admitted your love for Eva, she will become your official girlfriend (No fallout/interaction with Dave from that yet though).

And possibly more, but that's all I've found so far.
None of those are new for the beta. They were there since the alpha came out. SMH

nog482

Aug 30, 2017
For anyone that might be interested I tried to make a save file before every scene with the most pictures from that scene. There are a lot of different versions of the same scene based on your choices so I just made a save before one of them.

So first of all you should make a backup of you save files in C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GoodGirlGoneBad or in your game directory so you don't lose them or for when you want to get them back. Then just copy all of my save files or witch one you want and replace them in this map. Also, there is a note included that tells you what save is what scene, since you can't yet rename them. There might also be some mistakes in notes or scenes that are missing (are not interesting enough/not enough space).

It's a bit slow but it works if you are just looking for one scene that is not that easy/fast to find. Also thanks to @dundun 's scene guide, that made it easier to find them.

RonRavage

Mar 22, 2018
My Ash keeps rejecting Eva, how exactly do I get on the lesbian path? I'm assuming have them both be single... but.. any other particulars?

Edit: Good Eva and Ash, both single, idk what else

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I agree for the no walkthrough argument, but many thanks for your indications when somebody is stuck because some paths are really hard (or specific) to trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It helped me a few times to discover some content I couldn't find :)
In my opinion, last update was very interesting by its content and its future paths... Can't wait to see what's next :)
How exactly do you trigger that date in v0.15?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ha! So does she in most people's play throughs. I expect we'll see that in 0.16

jm2141mj

Nov 6, 2017
Hi all, I've been lurking here until now, I really appreciate all the information I've gotten here and have also begun donating to the patreon (but just on the low tiers).

I have a question: is it possible to become lesbians with bad Eva? it seems like there's no way to get her to kiss you at the club without her being good.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Hi all, I've been lurking here until now, I really appreciate all the information I've gotten here and have also begun donating to the patreon (but just on the low tiers).

I have a question: is it possible to become lesbians with bad Eva? it seems like there's no way to get her to kiss you at the club without her being good.
Sort of? You can get a reformed Eva if you tell both Dave and Eva to hold on to their relationship, and then the three of them will have a threesome.

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
None of those are new for the beta. They were there since the alpha came out. SMH
I didn't know, the posted fix broke the game entirely so all of that was new to me, and I imagine to many others as well.

As for @jm2141mj no it's not possible (yet?), bad Eva is crazy hot but also crazy for cock, blow, and little else.

Personally I am rooting for a 'good' Jessica romance option.

Reactions: Frampt

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Sort of? You can get a reformed Eva if you tell both Dave and Eva to hold on to their relationship, and then the three of them will have a threesome.
Also, if you stay with the gang there is a rather explicit threesome with Eva and Wilson, with a lot of lesbian content. This was the latest content, so I expect this to be explored further in the future.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I played the game a lot and I really appreciate all the work and variety in it. That said, there's one aspect almost game breaking for me.
I think its weakest point is how, no matter how you roleplay and despite all the variety, the MC (Ashley) tends to become monodimensional. The first releases (till a little after Dave incident, timeline wise) were fantastic, because her psyche had multiple sides and your choices and the relative events reflected that: she could be weak and fall prey of the gang's blackmail, or be strong and fight it, or be slutty and go for it, or be indifferent. Those reactions felt real, and consistent, and varied.
A little after that she becomes monodimensional: in charge of everything, the npcs there just to be used. There's no path to play where she is weak and gullible and the world and npcs react to that, where she ends up in situations she can't control, where she falls prey of some npc (be it by choice or not). That literally stops after the first part of the game.
There's just a varying degree of sluttiness and the same dull character. And that really blows. Idk if the creator did that on purpose or just doesn't realize it.
My 2c, don't hate me :)

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes