ThugBear

Oct 24, 2017
I've finished loading game and I try to start the game but the game screen appear in a few seconds and then disappear. Nothing happened after that. Anyone meet this problem?

Sorry for my poor English.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I've finished loading game and I try to start the game but the game screen appear in a few seconds and then disappear. Nothing happened after that. Anyone meet this problem?
Try deleting presplash.png in the game\ directory.

Reactions: ThugBear

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
the level of care and routes are amazing, in this game, just the video clip part alone, i have like five different variant routes and each one of them have different comments from Bernard, the first two times i got to that scene made me think that maybe in the( spoiler..............................)

incest path the comments from Bernard would be more "intricate" because of the nature of the new layer of their relationship, so i pop up a old save with very high good points and got to that part, and i have to say i was not disappointed, now granted is not a whole new scene but the conversation between them is great, the acknowledge of their physical relationship and a little pay out in the end ;) i swear the care that Eva has for this game is almost insane, i cant even imagine the level of attention she needs for all these details, great game, great developer, great Ashley, just great all around!

Reactions: gmn and GuySavage

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Speaking of story branches, how complicated is it becoming did you and your tutorial work?
I only start with the beta to look at the code, there are too many changes before. The Dave and Eva scenes were complicated because there was there was so much buildup to them.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
I dunno if we needed the alpha links but here they are.
PC:
MAC:

Forgive me if they've already been posted.
Can someone reupload/share pc version?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
There was a post for v15a
yep, and when i get my hands on the beta, there will be a new port
this time even with some slight changes of the ui and when they are approved by you, they will be contained in every new port

Reactions: AssRider and vduh

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
That's one reason why I didn't want to do a walkthrough. A walkthrough locks you on just one experience of the game and all these small differences are ignored. And many of these decisions are not even necessary to reach these scenes.
This is a game that should be played often and its well worth that extra time.
I agree for the no walkthrough argument, but many thanks for your indications when somebody is stuck because some paths are really hard (or specific) to trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It helped me a few times to discover some content I couldn't find :)
In my opinion, last update was very interesting by its content and its future paths... Can't wait to see what's next :)

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes