yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Virtually no content for the good Ash route. Sucks because that's the most interesting route in my opinion. You can't even get a Tyrone scene even if you tell him "I'm interested".

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for the android port the66 but if possible can you increase text box size,font size,text display speed like your old ports?its useful to increase good or bad points by tapping back after making a choice.Now it looks optimal in new versions but glitch doesnt work.
hmm.. i didn't change anything regarding the ui to the older builds
automatic text speed can be changed in settings and the rollback feature can be changed in settings also, it defaults to the left part of the screen atm
and if you can't roll back, it's because of E. Kiss adds code to prevent this after each choice :)

Reactions: vduh

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Virtually no content for the good Ash route. Sucks because that's the most interesting route in my opinion. You can't even get a Tyrone scene even if you tell him "I'm interested".
Yes we can XD

Good Ash can hook up with Tyrone no problem, even if she has been a nun the whole game. Here's a screenshot of my "purest" (only 3 bad points and noone sex related) path showing the choice:

Reactions: xhyntos

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the android port the66 but if possible can you increase text box size,font size,text display speed like your old ports?its useful to increase good or bad points by tapping back after making a choice.Now it looks optimal in new versions but glitch doesnt work.
I don't want increased text box. I feel like this one chops enough of the background as it is.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Just to add to the whole topic of missed scenes, the text in scenes may differ significantly eg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True that, but it's even more than that. At this point in the game virtually every bit of dialogue -not only in the sex scenes, I mean- it's in some way modified by the player's choices and Ash's current state. Take in consideration this very minor example in the code:

It's just Ash telling her mom she likes her cooking, but depending on the karma points Ash says it in 3 different ways and her mom (and her sprite) reacts accordingly. It's a silly example, but this kind of attention to very smalls details it's... well it's kind of nuts; because if you take a look at the code you find that almost everywhere happens the same, dialogues that you could dispatch with 3 lines taking more than a dozen because of small variations, and of course regarding things like the Dave-Eva-Ash triangle the permutations just go batshit crazy.

I guess some would not realize/appreciate this kind of things, or would say that this effort should be used in more meaningful or important ways, and probably they have a point. But truth is that EK seems to be doing things exactly as she wants to do it and I, for one, am fine with it (altough of course there are things I like/dislike more than others).

Reactions: gmn

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Eric is really just here in the game to be cucked. That's his entire role.

Like, even if you want to be a good Ash, you are given another respectable romance option in Dave, who is creative, moral, sensitive, and still good looking and fairly fit.

In contrast Eric... really doesn't have a lot of good points going for him. He comes off as kind of self-absorbed, and only really charitable in that privileged rich white liberal kind of way.

I mean, at the start of the game, Ashley really is going through a lot of trouble. Her parents are getting divorced and she might not be able to continue going to school. Eric literally does nothing to help out despite being her boyfriend and then just flys off to Somalia and expects her to be waiting around for him when she gets back even though her life is literally falling apart.
Well, to be fair, you have to make allowances for what TV Tropes likes to call "Gameplay and Story Segregation." I mean, sure, you could read this as Eric is self-absorbed, he's only doing this Africa thing as a way to pad his CV, etc. etc. and he doesn't much care that he's leaving a relatively long-term, steady relationship just so he can have a bit of adventure or have something to look good on his resume, or whatever his motivations might be for doing this.

But really, it mostly boils down to the fact that the writer needed some way to... well... write him out, and getting him literally out of the country where contact with him would be limited because of things like differing time zones, limited access to means of communication (assuming he's out in the back-country and can't always get to somewhere with wi-fi and a satellite connection) and the like. Hell, you'd be lucky if you got electricity or even running water.

So, sure, could his departure have been handled better? Possibly, but this is what we have, and to say it's all because the character and of itself is just terrible... I'm not sure I'd agree with that. Perhaps bits of said character might not be as well written as they could be, but that's a separate and distinct argument.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
True that, but it's even more than that. At this point in the game virtually every bit of dialogue -not only in the sex scenes, I mean- it's in some way modified by the player's choices and Ash's current state. Take in consideration this very minor example:

It's just Ash telling her mom she likes her cooking, but depending on the karma points Ash says it in 3 different ways and her mom (and her sprite) reacts accordingly. It's a silly example, but this kind of attention to very smalls details it's... well it's kind of nuts; because if you take a look at the code you find that almost everywhere happens the same, dialogues that you could dispatch with 3 lines taking more than a dozen because of small variations, and of course regarding things like the Dave-Eva-Ash triangle the permutations just go batshit crazy.

I guess some would not realize/appreciate this kind of things, or would say that this effort should be used in more meaningful or important ways, and probably they have a point. But truth is that EK seems to be doing things exactly as she wants to do it and I, for one, am fine with it (altough of course there are things I like/dislike more than others).
That's one reason why I didn't want to do a walkthrough. A walkthrough locks you on just one experience of the game and all these small differences are ignored. And many of these decisions are not even necessary to reach these scenes.
This is a game that should be played often and its well worth that extra time.

BestOk

Jan 3, 2018
I dunno if we needed the alpha links but here they are.
PC:
MAC:

Forgive me if they've already been posted.

Eggplant

Jun 5, 2017
Arthur is a dirty pig, and I cant wait for it to happen with Iris :closedtongue:. It make sense that Eric ran away from him.

Reactions: badasst82

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Yes we can XD

Good Ash can hook up with Tyrone no problem, even if she has been a nun the whole game. Here's a screenshot of my "purest" (only 3 bad points and noone sex related) path showing the choice:
I figured it out. Whether or not you get the music video scene is now tied to your choice to "embrace your Instagram persona". That's the only way I've been able to trigger the route with pure Ash.

It just seems counterproductive to do it like that. Especially when earlier in the game you get to choose a certain fetish to fap to and it's basically meaningless for the interracial route at least.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I figured it out. Whether or not you get the music video scene is now tied to your choice to "embrace your Instagram persona". That's the only way I've been able to trigger the route with pure Ash.

It just seems counterproductive to do it like that. Especially when earlier in the game you get to choose a certain fetish to fap to and it's basically meaningless for the interracial route at least.
Doesn't it make sense that someone who doesn't feel comfortable with instagram would not want to dance halfnaked in a rap-video? Also if you told Tyrone you wouldn't do it with a black man, you won't get invited to the shot at all. So that choice is meaningful.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Doesn't it make sense that someone who doesn't feel comfortable with instagram would not want to dance halfnaked in a rap-video? Also if you told Tyrone you wouldn't do it with a black man, you won't get invited to the shot at all. So that choice is meaningful.
Yea, that's not an issue. I believe you won't even be able to get the interracial fetish choice later on in the game if you say no to him in the bar.

Aug 7, 2017
I really, really like this game. very good artwork and all bodys have an apperance that could exist in real and not like some other games where all breasts art 5 times oversized and all dicks ar 12 iches long

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017

I don't know, I feel both things are not related: Ash can be interested in the interracial fetish but not in the limelight. With the videoclip being part of the "seeking fame route" in my mind it makes sense that she would avoid it even if a black dude she could be interested in is involved, maybe she can hook up with Tyrone (or Jacob, or another new black NPC) later, who knows, but not in that context; as she also wouldn't do the photoshoot in this update and that doesn't mean she will never be interested in photographers, lol.

I think the key here is that we -as players- have to understand that when choosing to "avoid the limelight" we're not only ending the instagram career but all (or many) of the events related to the popularity career path; for example the same happens when Ash chooses not to deal drugs, you leave that "career" and stop having scenes related to Wilson and the gang (with some exceptions), but that doesn't mean Ash will not be interested in latin guys in the future. It's a game about choices, they had to have consequences... You can't have your cake and eat it too :p

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know, I feel both things are not related: Ash can be interested in the interracial fetish but not in the limelight. With the videoclip being part of the "seeking fame route" in my mind it makes sense that she would avoid it even if a black dude she could be interested in is involved, maybe she can hook up with Tyrone (or Jacob, or another new black NPC) later, who knows, but not in that context; as she also wouldn't do the photoshoot in this update and that doesn't mean she will never be interested in photographers, lol.

I think the key here is that we -as players- have to understand that when choosing to "avoid the limelight" we're not only ending the instagram career but all (or many) of the events related to the popularity career path; for example the same happens when Ash chooses not to deal drugs, you leave that "career" and stop having scenes related to Wilson and the gang (with some exceptions), but that doesn't mean Ash will not be interested in latin guys in the future. It's a game about choices, they had to have consequences... You can't have your cake and eat it too :p
Yea, what I don't like about it is you can have almost a completely pure game and choose the Instagram route and all of a sudden she's just taking semi nude pics and doing half naked rap videos. Just seems rushed and too much of a jump. Hopefully Eva will go back and address this.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Yea, what I don't like about it is you can have almost a completely pure game and choose the Instagram route and all of a sudden she's just taking semi nude pics and doing half naked rap videos. Just seems rushed and too much of a jump.
Well, not necessary. I mean, you can have a Good Ash still doing the Instagran pics but in her underwear and not nude, and that chooses not to do the videoclip or do it but not hook up with Tyrone, or to not take part of the photoshoot or do it wearing lingerie instead of nude, etc...

But yeah I get your meaning and kind of agree: there has always been some lack of content for the more "pure" Ashley and while I think this is trying to be addressed with dedicated plotlines like the office job or the Dave love route, in the other hand sometimes with just the two "right" choices you can transform Nun Ash into a BBC slut in a matter of days. I guess that's the price to pay for not having her at this point in the game locked in being a boring sanctimonious grandma-in-a-slender-millennial-body, heh.

And also I think many of these choices are not only storylines but also (and even more importantly) gameplay mechanics. In a multi-fetish game very worried about making all of them optional this is the way the game gives the player to opt-out (or in) some of them, when it let you say "I'm not into futa/incest/interracial/whatever" or "I don't want to follow this specific storyline", and sometimes that doesn't make all the sense plotwise because you've got to go all-in about it instead of being all more nuanced but, hey, in order to developt the game I guess some limits to the nuances had to be imposed.

Hopefully Eva will go back and address this.
Maybe, who knows. She is constantly making small changes to some things in the previous updates and sometimes even do big changes in the early game, like when she retconned the Eva corruption path or changed the sprites and all previous scenes of Iris or Eric.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes