CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
no, 0.15 Alpha CG here (posted on page behind)

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
You can definitely tell ever since Ash embraced her slutty side this game has kind of been mostly sex with very little story. Not that that's a bad thing necessarily, just that this update felt kind of soulless to me and didn't really go anywhere.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You can definitely tell ever since Ash embraced her slutty side this game has kind of been mostly sex with very little story. Not that that's a bad thing necessarily, just that this update felt kind of soulless to me and didn't really go anywhere.
In my playthroughs:
-Getting car license
-Getting money for a car and/or boobjob
-Starting to work at Ryan's
-Planning to move with Jessica/Ethan-Mom
-Revealing the Wheel thing
-Instagram and yellow papers work
-Moving the plot with Dave

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I do feel there's not a lot of creator love for Eric, though. There is a subtle push to get rid of him. Maybe I'm just anti-Eric in adult games, but I don't mind giving him the ultimate boot (I only keep him around to trigger the Dad scene).
Eric is really just here in the game to be cucked. That's his entire role.

Like, even if you want to be a good Ash, you are given another respectable romance option in Dave, who is creative, moral, sensitive, and still good looking and fairly fit.

In contrast Eric... really doesn't have a lot of good points going for him. He comes off as kind of self-absorbed, and only really charitable in that privileged rich white liberal kind of way.

I mean, at the start of the game, Ashley really is going through a lot of trouble. Her parents are getting divorced and she might not be able to continue going to school. Eric literally does nothing to help out despite being her boyfriend and then just flys off to Somalia and expects her to be waiting around for him when she gets back even though her life is literally falling apart.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah.. true that.
In my every save he's out from the picture.. even for the webcam/wilson .. nope.. won't worth it lol

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
great game, i've few questions:

1. how Ash can win vs Landwhale?
2. job @BurgerJoint is automatically, no chance to avoid it just like book store?
3. important to special scenes with dad is not to go @Vixx-party at begin of game, right?
4. Dave refused Ash's seduce on couch after drawing bec. of Eric, not really Eva. So Ash need to broke with Eric be4 "masturbate-drawing"?
6. is there a chance to get close with Iris at version 0.15?

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
In my playthroughs:
-Getting car license
-Getting money for a car and/or boobjob
-Starting to work at Ryan's
-Planning to move with Jessica/Ethan-Mom
-Revealing the Wheel thing
-Instagram and yellow papers work
-Moving the plot with Dave
Everything you mentioned isn't very interesting right now and won't become interesting until later. That's my point this update was more of a setup because it didn't develop the plot or give good sex scenes, it was just really short. Car license, literally who cares? Boobjob is great but it's been mentioned for many updates so at this point it's like stop talking about it and just do it. Work at Ryan's is fine but again might not have stuff happen until later, and that's on the good girl path which I've always found lacking anyway. The Wheel is cool but we didn't get to see it yet. I've always found the Instagram comments annoying to read through but it's cool it's finally becoming relevant and the photoshoot was ok. And to be honest I didn't get stuff with Dave in any of my 5 playthroughs, only Eva. How do you get Dave stuff and what happens?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
great game, i've few questions:

1. how Ash can win vs Landwhale?
2. job @BurgerJoint is automatically, no chance to avoid it just like book store?
3. important to special scenes with dad is not to go @Vixx-party at begin of game, right?
4. Dave refused Ash's seduce on couch after drawing bec. of Eric, not really Eva. So Ash need to broke with Eric be4 "masturbate-drawing"?
6. is there a chance to get close with Iris at version 0.15?
Some simple replies:
1. Ash has to be good enough that she can "be friendly" when Ryan talks to her at gym
2. Burger Joint is automatic, book store can be turned down (but you lose Natasha/Damian content)
3. Important for Dad is high "good" points, always be nice to him and go out with him vs. Arthur on Friday night
4. Never play the Dave route, so no answer
6. (What happened to 5?) No Iris in 0.15 so far, by my routes. Currently, it's only an alpha release, meaning it has very little content (a few new scenes)

Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
@Ignatz
to #3: it's important to have high total good points or it's enough just to be good to him? because my Ash was always nice but she refused his offer after dinner. afair she had only 8 GPs.

to #5: oh, good question! :closedeyesmile:

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Its on a endless loop after Dave wakes up from the coma it goes to meeting Iris in the park with the black guy and then meeting Jessica about living together then it repeats again or is it meeting Jessica about living together then Dave waking up from his coma then meeting Iris in the park with that black guy

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
@Ignatz
to #3: it's important to have high total good points or it's enough just to be good to him? because my Ash was always nice but she refused his offer after dinner. afair she had only 8 GPs.

to #5: oh, good question! :closedeyesmile:
Yeah, 8 GP is not gonna get it done.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I heard that there's a new scene with eva and wilson is it that much different than the ash/wilson scene I'd play it myself but I don't have a bad eva path atm

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I have a tough time making any character to "bad". I only played Ash that once, just to scare myself. Now I only keep her pervy enough to attract old men. I've never kept Eva bad long enough to know what happens next. I always "reform" her.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I'm really interested in this swingers club situation. I'm sensing a little Mom/Daughter situation could be in the cards? Evakiss would be a champion among developers if she lets Ashley have the same relationship she has with her Dad with her Mom. Ethan is a good side character I guess... I'm sure Ashley will be on his cock eventually, but if we could remove him, and focus on Ashley, and her Mom... Jesus fuck. I'd blow my load instantly.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes