Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
That I do not remember there was such to where to look?
Just be bad ash and keep eric with an open relationship (be nice to him), join the gang and do all the stuff with the gang, eventually Ashley will get an option to dump him or stay as his girlfriend, and if you have enough bad points, Ashely will do Wilson while she skye's to eric and dumps him after they do it.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

posted
Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on v0.15. I've fallen behind a bit on the writing, but the Alpha should be ready in the next one or two days. After that, the Beta will be out as soon as the proofreading is complete, wich usually takes around two to three days. But I don't want to nag my awesome proofreader so if he needs more time I'll make the Alpha availabel for +$10 patrons in a couple of days :) So the final v0.15 release should come in the first days of May.

ngosturaman

Oct 25, 2017
Glad I saved my first post on the forum for this. First game I got into and clearly one of the best here just looking at the conversation that it generates beyond the usual "I'M SO ANGRY AT THE DEV FOR DELAYING THIS GAME" or "CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CORRUPTION SCENE". Nothing wrong with those preferences but it's pretty clear that this game engages people on a different level. I'm actually kind of bummed that no game as impressed me beyond the first one that got me into this kind of stuff!

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
And here we go again, people mindlessly roasting each other for no reason.

On Topic tho: Getting another mention of getting a boobjob has gotten me really hyped for this now. Tho it seems doubtful that it is in this update.

Reactions: acid_11

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
And here we go again, people mindlessly roasting each other for no reason.

On Topic tho: Getting another mention of getting a boobjob has gotten me really hyped for this now. Tho it seems doubtful that it is in this update.
I was quite happy when I played the 'preview' it implies you can get Arthur to pay for rent so you can move in with Jessica soonish too (hopefully)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
u cant have arthur scenes and the daddy scenes right? thats a bummer
You can, you just have to be a little tricky. You have to make sure you get the first Dad scene, so it will trigger later ones and then you can accept Arthur scenes later (he's persistent, he will keep pursuing even after being turned down for Friday date).
Be aware, the more Arthur, the "redder" Ash will get.

Reactions: Lucasla and mav2099

Sunflare

May 23, 2017
Did something change on Eva bad? I rejected Jack after the bar with Tyrone/Iris/Eva and Eva didn t cheat. I didn t even know it was possible for Jack to be rejected by Eva

Eggplant

Jun 5, 2017
Did something change on Eva bad? I rejected Jack after the bar with Tyrone/Iris/Eva and Eva didn t cheat. I didn t even know it was possible for Jack to be rejected by Eva
What changed is now you can tell Eva to beware of Jack's trick. So now Ash and Eva can both stay good.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I don't, really. I'm not sure what her plans are for Ethan. But I do think there will be more Arthur related stuff, if only to advance the boob job plotline.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The great thing Eva does in this game is make almost every decision be totally electable. Yes, there is cumulative impact to those elections, but I'm betting boob job will be just like tattoos and piercings. Can augment a direction but not entirely close it off.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes