afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
So, I just realized that my theory that this game is heavily inspired by That 70s Show has some more evidence. The burger joint uniform? Identical to the uniform from the burger joint in That 70s Show (fatso burger). Thats pretty much the clincher right there, everything else could be an interesting coincidence. Speaking of, Ash's parents splitting, and her mom turning into a blonde bimbo, has some serious parallels with the show, but its not quite as cut and dry.

I bet Jack will turn out to have been an awkward foreign exchange student when he was in high school.
Hmm. The plot thickens.

T

TMWSTW

So, I just realized that my theory that this game is heavily inspired by That 70s Show has some more evidence. The burger joint uniform? Identical to the uniform from the burger joint in That 70s Show (fatso burger). Thats pretty much the clincher right there, everything else could be an interesting coincidence. Speaking of, Ash's parents splitting, and her mom turning into a blonde bimbo, has some serious parallels with the show, but its not quite as cut and dry.

I bet Jack will turn out to have been an awkward foreign exchange student when he was in high school.
Dude, that's just a stereotypical fast food joint uniform. C'mon, now.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Boo! I wanted to see her more sexy thug bad way.. lol jk!
Thanks for sharing!

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Nice.

While we're at it... where do you guys think GGGB is taking place?

My theory is that it's L.A. There are television studios for Jack to appear in, it's the usual place a celebrity rapper like Tyrone would have to work at, and the weather is quite obviously warm enough year round for the girls to wear the skimpiest clothing.

Also, there was a yacht scene, so it has to be a seaside town. What do you guys think?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Nice.

While we're at it... where do you guys think GGGB is taking place?

My theory is that it's L.A. There are television studios for Jack to appear in, it's the usual place a celebrity rapper like Tyrone would have to work at, and the weather is quite obviously warm enough year round for the girls to wear the skimpiest clothing.

Also, there was a yacht scene, so it has to be a seaside town. What do you guys think?
Ya know, I don't think I've ever really thought about where they're at.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
She said English it's not her 1st language so don't know if it's a real place.. could be any seaside city. Doesn't matter anyway

xlytol

Jun 4, 2017
Im getting some error with one of my files..

File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

any1 can give me their file or tell me how to fix?

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
is it possible to get enough points with Arthur that he'll agree to get you a car as well as having the event of doing it with her own dad and have his speech in one go?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
As much a fan I am of pervy Dad figures, I've not come across that opportunity in many different combos of Dad and Arthur.

cob

May 15, 2017
Im getting some error with one of my files..

File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

any1 can give me their file or tell me how to fix?

I've the same bug.....

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes