Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
i'm one of the $30+ patreons, and this shit show is the reason i don't post the preview links here for GGGB. Especially since the preview came so early this time around. Its meant to show you whats going to be on the next updates but people will basically try to write the next update off as lazy because she didn't want to put too much into the preview. The scenes that involve this preview have ALOT of variables to account for, thats why its doesn't go in too deep. the last preview literally ommited like 3 story lines that the update eventually contained for the same reason.

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
You really don't need a walkthrough for the preview, its as Sangan said, its one or two scenes and that's it. The real content is in the alpha, this is just a taste of things to come.

Reactions: AlejusPatus

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
This is probably going to be the best save of mine to play v .15. Good girl with maximum Arthur points, can initiate the storyline with iris going forward. I also saved it in the spot where you choose your relationship status with eva.

Reactions: Argox and Sartain

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
i'm one of the $30+ patreons, and this shit show is the reason i don't post the preview links here for GGGB. Especially since the preview came so early this time around. Its meant to show you whats going to be on the next updates but people will basically try to write the next update off as lazy because she didn't want to put too much into the preview. The scenes that involve this preview have ALOT of variables to account for, thats why its doesn't go in too deep. the last preview literally ommited like 3 story lines that the update eventually contained for the same reason.
Translation: $30+ patreons are fanboys of GGGB (if not, they would not support the game with the max pledge) and they doesn´t like that someone criticize the beloved game. Even if the criticism is reasoned and reasonable, it won´t be an opinion for them, but "shit". So, if we want they to share the links, we must stop reviewing the game except for saying that is perfect and without one single flaw.

Well, It´s OK. Good to know. Patreons have the frying pan by the handle and they can impose their conditions. It is not wise to take the risk of angering them by making the slightest criticism of their beloved game. Personally, I will stop making comments here, as I have stopped doing them in other threads of the forum, and for the same reason. People don't want reasoned criticism of their beloved games. Only praise.

Sometimes I forget that this is not a forum to talk, but to download. My fault.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
People don't want reasoned criticism of their beloved games.
The 'preview' releases of this game are similar to very short trailer for a movie, it contains almost no real content.

And just as it would make little sense 'reviewing' such a trailer because it is unlikely to be an accurate representation of the actual movie, the same could be said about a 'preview'.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Used to be one of the 30$ patreons, but the game got a lil bit too messy for me and was really sad I missed the lesbian path and the cuckold path :(

But now that there is a dad route and the new
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will reconsider becoming one.

Though I have only one wish, if anybody has a save before the cuckold scene, I would highly appreciate it (actually restarted the game and still missed it :( )

Thank youuuuuuuu

SilMesh

Apr 14, 2018
Great game, one of the best I've seen.

Btw Yamakasi20. you can press 'Tab" to skip conversation text to whichever option point. May take a few mins though depending how deep into the story.

Reactions: Yamakasi20

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
People started mentioning Ash getting a boobjob, while I know EvaKiss has talked about it, I didn't get any mention of it in the 0.15 preview, anyone know where it's mentioned?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
People started mentioning Ash getting a boobjob, while I know EvaKiss has talked about it, I didn't get any mention of it in the 0.15 preview, anyone know where it's mentioned?
it's one of the favors, you can demand from Arthur besides car/rent/money

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well that's poo, never done the Arthur route. Hope us non-Arthur players can still get it.
Well I think this will be possible, maybe on the Ryan job route (->money), the tug ashley drug/prostition route (->money) and even maybe the guy who looks like Anderson Cooper will pay for it.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I love my Arthur route (technically, a Dad/Arthur route, which means Dad/Daddy). So much free stuff, plus spending money, so if Ash works in that crappy waitress job serving landwhales, Ash still has spending money.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes