Argox

Jan 6, 2018
The above text shows a common problem amongst most internet users. They don't check the terms, preview, alpha, beta, release version. Your conclusions based on a preview aren't respectable. Another reason I simply do not distribute preview or alphas. Finding and reporting bugs in this versions is one thing, hearing users cry and complain about previews or alpha versions in a filesharing forum is driving me mad.
My idea doesn´t come just from this preview, but from the last update, as I have already said. And I don´t think this two unimaginative scenes are going to be out of the main update or are going to be havily modified adding more art and text, so my thoughts about them are relevant and, of course, respectables.

I´m not "crying" or "complaining", but making a small review about how I see the future of this game. If you feel mad about it, use the button of "ignoring" me as user, or just don´t read my comments. It´s easy. I don´t like fanboys that just flatter the devs and can´t stand the smallest criticism about their beloved games, but just I don't read those kind of comments.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah but they were too short and linear.
Maybe, but we're looking at it from the perspective of fans waiting a month for the next update. People playing the game for the first time, however, wouldn't expect to get some sort of climactic, super meaningful scene every time Ashley gets laid. Some padding is necessary for good pacing.

Reactions: Ser Maggot

px305

May 6, 2017
Maybe, but we're looking at it from the perspective of fans waiting a month for the next update. People playing the game for the first time, however, wouldn't expect to get some sort of climactic, super meaningful scene every time Ashley gets laid. Some padding is necessary for good pacing.
Totally agree with that, but thats why I was sad, with those 2 scenes "padding" I knew the next arthur and dad content was going to be for the next update.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
As there is a finite numbers of characters in this game, the people that Ashley can have sex must also be finite. I don't understand how someone can expect the dev to introduce new characters every update and Ashley to have sex with them. As the game continues, of course Ashley will have sex with the same characters again and again.

On the other hand, each choice results in a new route (or a different scene at best). Eva Kiss is only human, she can draw 8-9 scenes per update. If you have 2 routes, this makes 4 scenes per route each update. If you have 10 routes, than some routes of course won't have content every update. And the other routes will have only one scene. This doesn't mean the dev becomes lazy (as some people wrote), this is normal game development cycle.

T

Teasm

okay its been a while and i am lost.
how do you unlock the scene where eva blows jack after truth and dare?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
What does the script.rpy do?
And what does it mean 0.15 preview, is it incomplete and just a taste?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
quick and fast maybe stupid question but what is the attached file scrip.rpy for
game crashing after using the script fix
What does the script.rpy do?
And what does it mean 0.15 preview, is it incomplete and just a taste?
it simply fixes the error, to have sex with arthur although he's not your sugar daddy
and placed in the right spot (folder game), it won't crash the game

Reactions: Maestro91

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
My main concern about this game since last update is that it seems it's becoming a bit repetitive. Sadly, this preview confirm my idea. Usually, previews contain at least 1/4 of the total update, two big scenes this time. And both of them are similar to other scenes already seen in the game. Simply, Ashley having sex with people that she has had sex already two or three times.

Also, I think that only a couple of drawings per scene seems a bit poor to me. It´s weird the text saying that two characters are having dinner or giving/receiving a massage, and the image shows just both characters standing up. Or, during sex, the text describing sexual positions that we don´t see in the drawings. I think the game needs at least a couple more drawings per scene to fit the text.
Well, we are at update 15 with about 60 scenes so far so of course its not as fresh as at the beginning. The positions people have sex with are pretty limited after all. For me the diversity in the scenes also comes from the story, like Eva: first scene Ashley goes down on Eva, second scene Eva reciprocates and third scene while similar, Eva confesses her love. Or in this update Arthur, while the scene is not different, the story takes a dramatic turn.
I find it way more interresting to have scenes with the same people but with changing relationships than meeting random strangers on the street and having sex with them. In for example I found the starting scenario very interresting because I wanted to see where the relationships between the 3 characters could go. But after a few updates the MC regularly met random girls with random fetishes who wanted to have sex with him and there was no more interesting development between the main characters. So I lost interest and haven't finished it.
Also you really blame the last update for always having the same characters? :)
A preview normally includes the first (of ~5) sex-scenes. This one includes 2 because they are not 'full' scenes. Both have only 2 pictures ( a 'full' scene should have 4 or more), they are filler scenes to show your ongoing relationship with these characters. It makes sense to have regular sex with a person you are living with but having a full scene every update with this person would be too much so one such short scene in every update would make sense.
Yes, more drawings would be nice but as far I understand they take a lot of time.
According last Q&A the dev still has lots of ideas for the game.

chino222

Mar 19, 2018
It's sad that they do not do the android version, booom313 has stopped porting gggb, it certainly has its reasons

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Is there a way to get with the he/she from the gym?
Don't call her a freak in the shower, pick "go to the gym" the one time it appears after uni, later, during Ashley's second masturbation pick "go for another massage" and after that you will have access to a couple of sex scenes with Jasmine.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes